• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Polykranopalous

Link Exchange - HumourFilm.com

HumourFilm.com HumourFilm is a video blog where I post funny videos of celebrities, pranks, spoofs etc etc, you know what I am talking about.... Anyways I am looking for sites of similiar nature that would like to trade links. Its a week old today averaging 267 uniques daily (by Analytics). If...
  2. Polykranopalous

Started an arcade site, customized layout - how is it?

Alright I started an arcade site with one of them free turnkey scripts. I was just wondering your opinions on the header/top part because that's the part I really customized. I know there is a LARGE space on the right that is empty, but in the next few days I plan on adding a new feature there...
  3. Polykranopalous

[Requesting...] Unmanaged Dedicated Server

Me and a friend are looking for a dedicated server which isn't managed as my friend is going to deal with that part of the stuff. I have been scouring the internet and I see managed servers, but not too many unmanaged ones (I assumed unmanaged were cheaper) Our budget is around $100-120 a...
  4. Polykranopalous

someone has to know - Javascript problem!

For my CMS i quickly put together I want to be able to add news without having to put actually html code inside the textarea (so i wanted it much like in this forum). I have setup the "BBCode" settings and such so it all works, but unfortunitly I have it where in the actual article you have to...
  5. Polykranopalous

Post Exchange

Well I am trying to create popularity on my punk ezines forum located at http://systemreject.com/forum. I am looking for a individual(s) who are interested in this. How it works: Well we agree to how many posts we will do at each others forums, so like 15:15, 25:25 etc. Then we signup at each...
  6. Polykranopalous

my splash page

Well in another month i will launching my site, Systemreject - a punk news/reviews ezine. But for now I have a splash page up linking to my forums (which I modded myself using the AlexisRed theme as a base). Was just wanting your opinions on the splash graphic: http://systemreject.com The...
  7. Polykranopalous

Don't deal with Darkox

He is very immature and I have offered things to him and he complained. He doesn't have any money to pay for things, here is my story: I offered to buy him a domain if he got me 10 forum members to my site. He then said "oh doesnt hosting come wtih it" so out of the kindness of my heart I...
  8. Polykranopalous

Punk Music site looking for staff!

Hey guys, well I am going to be launching my site again and I am looking for staff. If you are into Punk Music and got some time on your hands then maybe you will be interested. The site is called SYSTEMreject, the forum is located at http://systemreject.com/forum. Here is what I am looking...
  9. Polykranopalous

I am offering to buy a domain for someone.

Alright well there have been tons of requests for free domains from people who can't pay it due to no cc etc. SO I have decided that I will buy them the domain, and the way this works is you pay it off by displaying a google banner ad. During this time, I will own the domain. Once you pay off...
  10. Polykranopalous

Animated GIF in Java

Alright in Computer Science class (java) me and a buddy are basically done designing a game, but when our helicopter drops a bomb we run into a small problem..... You fly a helicopter with the mouse and when a mouse button is clicked a bomb is dropped. We have it so when the mouse button is...
  11. Polykranopalous

[mysql] Need help with Display database info.

I'll explain what Im trying to do than ask the question... Okay I have 2 sections on my website for news. One section (lets call it A) will display the latest 8 items and the other section (called B) will display 17 items from the 9th item to the 26th. Now in A I have a code like this to...
  12. Polykranopalous

[PHP] Displaying text problem

Alright i have a database setup named NEWS. Tables in it are newstitle and news, newstitle is setup as varchar(255) and news is setup as text. In my form, the newstitle is a TEXT box and the news is a TEXTAREA. Now when I type in let's say for newstitle "hey's" and for news "hey guy's" and...
  13. Polykranopalous

WhatThePunk.com review

Alright finally after not knowing what I was doing when trying to make a CMS, and after a few months of hard work I have finally got my site up. Right now its got like no news, and few reviews and an article, but i just got to sort out 1 or 2 more things and than I will start updating daily with...
  14. Polykranopalous

easy customizable

...cms I am looking for once again. I have kind of redid my layout and you can see it here http://whatthepunk.com now I have tried a few CMS and I can't find ones easy enough to customize and I was wondering if you guys could suggest a few. Would Xoops work for that layout, like would it be...
  15. Polykranopalous

help on managing content!

Alright I need a CMS to manage my content. My site is for album reviews, news etc. I need the CMS to be very customizable. Check out the site whatthepunk.com, i need it to fit that layout, im using NCaster which wont work cause its a video game portal thing lol (and i cant edit it to do what i...
  16. Polykranopalous

basic layout design for WTP

Alright for a bit I have been working on a layout for my site whatthepunk.com. And well after many scraps I have come up with this one. Its pretty simple, but I think it will work, what do you guys think of it? (for some forgotten reason i put like a splash image over it that says PREVIEW, that...
  17. Polykranopalous

Selling: Gigabyte GA-7VAX

here is its info from Gigabyte's website. Its used. It was only used for 4 or 5 months and than i bought another motherboard and its been sitting in my room for a bit now. Im asking $40 CDN for it + buyer pays shipping (you pick the way you want it shipped) Please email me...
  18. Polykranopalous

What do i do with this error

Ok just reformatted, and put in XP Pro, I went to go setup my internet connection (Bell High Speed) and when it goes to connect to make sure it is working properly I am getting this error: Error 711: A Configuration error on this Computer is preventing this connection. For further...
  19. Polykranopalous

Anyone see the new Lord of the Rings?

Has anybody seen LORD OF THE RINGS: THE TWO TOWERS. Is it worth going to?
  20. Polykranopalous

gonna buy new pc, but need help

We'll I have decided to finally upgrade my Duron 900mhz cpu for something bigger. I would have done this sooner, but I didn't have the cash for a new mobo too, but now I do. I was thinking of getting the AthlonXP 2100, but I don't know about motherboards. Could you guy's suggest a "decent"...
Back