• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Photoshop

Thank you,my god i got soooo annoyed i didn't even think, Thank you
  2. T

Photoshop

For some reason i cannot seem to get any colours while trying to input text on a page. All i get is about 200 shades of grey! Is there any reason known that this should happen and what can i do to fix this really annoyin issue?
  3. T

Abobe Way Too Expensive

It is expensive but there are alternative software packages that are slightly cheaper (not by much tho)
  4. T

Post your ctrl+v

intitle:"index.of" (mp3|mp4|avi) cemented.shoes -html -htm -php -asp -cf -jsp
  5. T

Sounds fun but wasn't

it all
  6. T

Sounds fun but wasn't

I had recieved a microsoft update for sql 2007 beta but the update had an error and when they detected that they sent a patch to my computer and that deleted my registry files,then they sent another one to fix that then that deleted all my registry files and configs as it was trying to delete...
  7. T

Sounds fun but wasn't

it really is lmao i dont even use have of it lol
  8. T

Sounds fun but wasn't

Let me tell you a story, This PC (XP Quad intel processor,internal water cooling system, 4Gb ram,6 x 400Gb hardrives,sql server 2007 Beta and dual screen,22inch plasma) has been thru the wars but is now the perfect PC for me. I broke it over a week ago and joe and...
  9. T

Post your ctrl+v

wirelesskeyview http://www.vnunet.com/articles/download/2167599
  10. T

Post your ctrl+v

Iyerus Avatar
  11. T

Oh iTunes, you are so awful.

I agree,it may not be everyones taste!
  12. T

Post your ctrl+v

<div id="guser" style="padding: 0pt 0pt 4px; font-size: 84%;" width="100%" align="right"><nobr><a href="/url?sa=p&amp;pref=ig&amp;pval=3&amp;q=http://www.google.co.uk/ig%3Fhl%3Den&amp;usg=AFQjCNG71S3EcknPAtpT8QyaekC5rehRFQ">iGoogle</a> | <a...
  13. T

Post your ctrl+v

function stripDomainName() { var retcode = false; var at_pos = 0; var txt =""; var username= window.document.loginInfo.uVisible.value; var result; var domain_name; // alert('Username = ['+username+']' ); if (username.indexOf("@") == -1 ) { // alert(' No @ symbol found returing...
  14. T

I need help now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should also mention that the cause of this all...... Microsoft has issued 23 critical error and security updates. Because they are deemed critical you wont know they've been installed until it asks you to reboot. After rebooting you may find that your settings to the internet are either...
  15. T

Hey guys, I've read all your comments and i thank you for all your advice. I went in store and they weren't nice to me about this. The guy lost his temper when i asked for the disks and threaten to get me banned from the store. I then sat here for about 3 hours just thinking about the...
  16. T

Cool,thank you for your help and advice........hopefully i'll be back on soon to say i got it fixed lol
  17. T

So technically it is my legal right to ask for my xp installation disk? What if they ask me to prove that i haven't had them before?
  18. T

I got it from the sony centre who gave me the unopened installation box,there was no install CD in it. Now i was able to restore the system before xmas using the system itself. It allow me to do it thru the boot options but its a wireless keyboard so now it wont left me press F8 and access those...
  19. T

I need to restore my windows xp media centre edition sony vaio back to the manufacturers settings. I never recieved the installation CD as it was already setup and the system restore points are useless,I tried 23 of them before i gave up. Can any one tell me where to get the software online or...
  20. T

Key Ports

LMAO lol always something sooooooo stupidly simple thanks mate
Back