• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Stan

Any suggestions before i try and sell it?

Updated with a few of your suggestions :)
  2. Stan

Umm... It's Unique?
  3. Stan

http://3rdrockhosting.com/design/sale/helloproxy/ don't ask why i did it lol, what do you think? Good idea?
  4. Stan

Thanks again dan. I got the zipper from istockphoto.com
  5. Stan

Cheers :) Nothing you think i should change/add?
  6. Stan

Ok, i got bored today and opened up photo-shop and cam up with this. I think I'm going to have a go at selling it :) Any ideas/suggestions before i go ahead and put it up for sale?
  7. Stan

do you haver anyidea?

You are becoming boring, predictable and annoying. This is a web hosting forum, not a place for you to 'drunk post' All you are doing is spamming. Grow up man. You get drunk far too often anyway, i think you need to see somebody for that.
  8. Stan

Poor hackers! (Really xD)

Who wants to contact VBulletin about that forum license?
  9. Stan

Need host a site for marriage

What does this mean?
  10. Stan

New Hosting Domain/Website for Sale - Already Earning $$$

Just spoke to the guy on skype. Seems a decent guy, everything is legit by the looks of things. The only problem is, everythings a bit messy. All done by paypal subscriptions using a free billing script. Just put in a bid of $150, just need to speak to a few people before i go ahead and buy...
  11. Stan

Vegas Trip

you owe me 5 minutes of my life back. I was waiting for an interesting twist to make it worth it, but none. You owe me... big time lol
  12. Stan

Poor hackers! (Really xD)

just look around lol, they are a bunch of kids. The youtube guy is 19, that 'stabz' guy is 15. FFS, don't these teenage delinquents have anything better to do? They do seem rather desperatefor money... hell, I'd give them money as long as they got off their backsides and did something...
  13. Stan

Have you ever tried controlling your mouse with your foot?

I do it quite often when my hands are busy typing. Once you get the hang of it, it gets easy.
  14. Stan

Bionhosting.com - Down hill?

I'm with bionhosting too, i have been since they took over webpage-host.biz. I have had nothing but good experiences with BionHosting. Whenever i do have a problem my tickets are usually replied to within 30 minutes at the most. I Spoke to Robert the other day on MSN and apparently they are...
  15. Stan

PR Vanished

Dan, do you have any other domains parked on top of deisehost? If you do and they have little/no PR then that can affect your PR. What about backlinks? Were there a few places you had some backlinks that might not have them there anymore? Also, if your link was on a site and it got blacklisted...
  16. Stan

System Administrator For Hire.

Yes, please send your resume to support @ 3rdrockhosting.com
  17. Stan

createdforum.com

Damn you Daniel, you bet me to it :| ICANN Registrar: SPOT DOMAIN LLC DBA DOMAINSITE.COM Created: 2008-04-15 Expires: 2009-04-15 http://whois.domaintools.com/createdforum.com
  18. Stan

Big animal thing

Who let my mother in law out of her cage?
  19. Stan

Half Price Sale on High Quality Hosting @ 3rd Rock Hosting!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know about our latest, one time offer over at 3rd Rock Hosting. OK, tell me about this offer. We are currently having a half price sale on all shared, reseller and master reseller hosting plans. This is a recurring offer, meaning that the price you...
Back