• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. coldturkey

Loud Fan

My computer sounds like a giant air-conditioning unit. The noise is driving me nuts! I dont know whether its the geforce 4 fan or the motherboard fan, if not both. Anyone know what I can do apart from visit the computer guy?
  2. coldturkey

Annoying popup

How do i get rid of this popup, its driving me nuts. Its shows at the rate of about 4 a day. I really need help, anything is appreciated. Heres what it looks like:
  3. coldturkey

Shared 56k network

I have two computers on a network which shares a 56k connection, is there any way i can limit the speed of the other computer?
  4. coldturkey

Email Services

Im not looking for free-hosting, but it is still free webspace. Im looking for: Free Realiable POP Email with A snazzy short domain and more then 30mb space. Thanks, Laurence
  5. coldturkey

cant delete file.

I have to get rid of a file but it just wont delete. I try to scan the file and it says it doesnt exist. It says its 20kb but then when i look lin properties it says 0bytes. I cant rename it, over-write it, nothing. How can i get rid of it!!?? Im running windows XP home, please help.
  6. coldturkey

Ram types

Hey, How can i find out, without opening up my puter, which RAM type my RAM is? (Like PC2100 etc) Or can you just put any type in, and mix apples with oranges? P.s. I just found out my new puter can hold 3gig DDR RAM (wow)
  7. coldturkey

162dev

Ive changed around some stuff and FINALLY got it running after having the domain for like 6 months without doing anything. Give it a rate, thanks. www.162dev.com
  8. coldturkey

PHP/ASP Scripts

162Dev has opened! For a limited time we will be programming scripts for %50 of the normal cost. Visit www.162dev.com for details. Thanks, coldturkey
  9. coldturkey

My new computer :)

I got a new puter: 256 DDR Ram Athlon XP 2000 40GB Maxtor HD 32x12x48 CDR Geforce 4, 64mb Do you like? :)
  10. coldturkey

Some Network Help

Ok: I have two network cards, a super long network cable, and one connection to the internet. Objective: Make it possible so both computers can use the internet at the same time. So... who wants to help me? I need to be walkied thru :o Thankyou greatly
  11. coldturkey

continuum/subspace

Yes thats right, greatest game on earth. http://www.subspace.net to download it. -trench warz is the zone
  12. coldturkey

hmph

Lovely random conversation with a complete stranger:
  13. coldturkey

[Thread Closed] Welcome home yupapa!!!!

Welcome home yupapa!!!! Where did you be?
  14. coldturkey

Review squad/clan site

Can you review this design? thanks http://levterr.owns.it <edit> For you picky people: www.162dev.com/levterr </edit>
  15. coldturkey

Rate this design

www.162dev.com what do you think of the design, not the content. thanks K.Raja
  16. coldturkey

1st real post

whoo <add> Can someone please walk me through over-clocking? </add>
  17. coldturkey

task for all you bored people

Whats the best AMD athlon xp system you can build me for $400-$450, excluding monitor and MUST have DDR Ram capabilities. :puke:
  18. coldturkey

wow

I just realized, its spelt BandWidth, not Brandwidth. Hmmm im going to have to change my pronounciation, eek.
  19. coldturkey

I GOT A VIRUS whooo

My first virus ever! I got it in my email: ----------------------------------------------------------- From : Hahaha <hahaha@sexyfun.net> Subject : Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story! Attachment : joke.exe (30k) Today, Snowhite was turning 18. The...
  20. coldturkey

meh heheheh answer this

If somebody found a new color, what would it look like?
Back