• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Change Username

Can my username be changed to OriginXT? Thanks.
  2. O

Name change?

How do we change our username?
  3. O

Please review my site!

We just got a domain, and switched servers :) Please review http://www.originxt.com. The best RPG site on the net, featuring a battle system, an original RPG Shop, and much more! In addition to the RPG, we also feature a community with almost a quarter million posts, hundreds of free games in...
  4. O

Is this possible?

You purchase the actual server, then you get the connection separately?
  5. O

[PHP and mysql] Just curious...

I'm wondering, is there any way to make a mail script that catches all the mail sent to the server, and instead of storing it to where it normally goes, it inserts it into the mysql database? Just wondering...
  6. O

For my friend - 5-10 MB, 1+ GB BW, FTP, PHP, mySQL

My friend would like to start a forum, and he would like to have some place to host it. He needs about 5-10 MB of space, Reasonable amount of BW, atleast 500 MB/month FTP PHP mySQL Thank you.
  7. O

Origin - hehe, keepin it simple ;)

Check out Origin Forums with all the best RPG features! Clans feature, bank feature, money feature, character stat feature, quiz-for-reward feature, RPG Shop feature, steal from other members feature (lol), MANY MANY MORE!!! So just click here, sign up, and you'll be enjoying it, guaranteed. :D...
  8. O

Breezeland.com?

It says "Sorry, the maximum number of clients (2) from this user are already connected" while I know NO ONE is connected onto it. I just registered, and I started to upload something (My forums database sql file, which is 9 mbs). When I was done, I restored it, and deleted the file. Then I...
  9. O

Freehu.com Wtf Is Wrong W/ You Guys?

Stupid abusers, the server used to be quick as hell (4kb/s upload speed for a 56k user!) Now it's 0.02kb/s upload speed for me!!! Jayson has appointed me to code the file manager, so gave me access to the mySQL database containing the CP data. But he has not been online in the last 3 days for...
  10. O

host with my requirements?

recently, my host went down, and I need a place to host my school project. I NEED IT BEFORE MAY 27!!! PLEASE Requirements (pretty low): about 1 mb, more or less PHP (MUST!!!) FTP maybe like 10mb or more bw per month. Ok, here's the tricky part, no ads. I don't want popups and ads...
  11. O

Check my forums!

Please visit my "all-in-one" forums! If you do not have the time to post, atleast register. Then post a "introduction" post. The forums talks about: random stuff, animes, gaming, musics, hosting, services, scripting, HTML, design, and anything else you can think of! We currently have over...
  12. O

JSP host!?

DO anyone know a JSP host so I can test out my JSP scripts on? Space and bandwidth: reasonable amount (1-5 megs for space or more, and 10 or more megs for bandwidth) Also, and preferably no inserted codes, as they may wreck my scripts, but I really dont care. All I need is a JSP host...
  13. O

PHP host with no ads

Please I need to have a host to test out on PHP scripts and I dont want any codings placed in the scripts to alter it. Anyone Please help!
  14. O

Anyway to inprove my layout?

Anyway to improve my layout using frames? http://granddbz.com/
  15. O

Some functions in PHP

How to do these in PHP-Need Help! I'm not a newbie, but I'm not a pro in PHP, so... Do you know how to: 1) resize an image 2) how to download a file (a image) when clicked. Please in PHP THANKS! I need it for my gallery script (http://granddbz.com/php/gallery.zip) I removed...
  16. O

What does these short words mean?

LMFAO and please if you know any other short words like this one, please post with the definition. EX: LOL: Laughing Out Loud
  17. O

Scripts

Anyone know where to get a PHP useronline script (No MYSQL)? Anyone know where to get a PHP antileech script (NO MYSQL)? What bout stats?
  18. O

PHP help!

1) How to upload from a remote server 2) How to find the file size of any file, for example an image Thanks in advance!
  19. O

- Muttle.com -

- Muttle.com - :D Suggestions: They should have FTP and/or PHP! Then it will be the best service ever! :D Questions: 1) What kind of ads do they have? 2) My host tried to set up the DNS stuff, but it didnt work... Anyone know how??? Thanks in ADV!
  20. O

Topsite

Can anyone setup a topsite for me? I know... I know... What do ya want for it?
Back