• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fifa World Cup - 2006

striker said:
USA is ranked 6th in the world as far as soccer I believe according to FIFA. Canada is 100+th.
Wow I did not even realize we were in the mix. I *may* watch the last part of the championship game if they go that far. If not I don't plan on watching any of their games. or any of the other games either. I find soccer too boring. It can be fun to play, but I think it is boring to watch.

Blank Verse said:
*sigh*

So...how about Trinidad and Tobago? Does Sweden hate themselves now or what?

I bet you Saturday the 10th of June is going to become a national holiday in TTO.

En-ger-land, En-ger-land, En-gerland!!!!!

:lol:

1 - 0 over Paraguay, poor performance really, only Trinidad and Tabago and Sweden to beat now though!!!!!

Hopefully they will start to pick up their game play!!!!

Good luck all!

Go on England! It was a poor performance because in the second half the heat really got to the players, it was hotter than it is in the UK right now and I'm sweating just sitting down.

Trinidad and Tobago were amazing, apparently if they pass the group stages they each get a house on private land.

Yellowmc said:
Trinidad and Tobago were amazing, apparently if they pass the group stages they each get a house on private land.
And a lolipop.

I'm planning to purchase a polish soccer jersey, but I'll wait to see how we'll perform vs germany on wedsday before doing so :)

Mexico did some nice goals today.

Poland will probably beat Germany, their defence is crap! If you do want to buy the jersey, buy the away jersey, it looks much better.

Last edited:
Right. No way Poland beats Germany. Especially if Ballack is back in the lineup. Their defense isn't the strongest, but it's better than they get credit for, and it's better than Poland's attack.

I am a big Jerzy Dudek fan though, so it'd be nice if he did well. But I'm kind of a Germaniac myself, so I've got high hopes for Germany.

USA is ranked 4th I believe, anyways did anyone else see Mexico tear apart Iran today?

It wasn't really a tear apart. Iran made some crucial mistakes tho, and it went downhill from there for them. Up to the 2nd goal it was a pretty even match. Also, I checked, and U.S.A. is ranked 5th in the world. Czech Republic is ranked 2nd, so that should be an interesting match to watch tomorrow, Czech vs. USA.

Blank Verse said:
Considering who the Americans are ranked ahead of, it's safe to say that the rankings are...inaccurate.

You never know, any team IMO can win a world cup, it doesnt matter what star's you have, if your on form you could go all the way.

Anyone remember Greece <<< :cool2:

///EDIT:

AUS 0 : JAPS 1 OMG!!!!
AUS 1 : JAPS 1 @ 84.40 WOOT!!!!
AUS 2 : JAPS 1 @ 89:14 OMG WITH A WOOT!!!!
AUS 3 : JAPS 1 @ 92.27 LOL, THIS IS CRAZY!!!!

AUS WIN, 3:1, CONGRATS :)

Last edited:
USA were well and truly beaten, they need to go away and think about new tactics because their gameplay was very one-dimensional.

Back