• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

fiveminuteVPS & connecthost

Flamin great! So all the cash in advance was handed over to Cody then was it?

E-mail sent, due to no communication I will not be staying with PC-Core.

Lesson 1 - don't leave clients out in the rain while you figure out how to put up the umbrella...

Looks like I'm going to be the indicator for "Run Away" hosting Inc.

As long as I fulfill a purpose - I suppose.

No word from Cameron on the alt e-mail.

No word at all from PC-Core (but 5minuteVPS clients are left to the end apparently), so 'Cody' might have himself or a minion get in touch after the fact maybe?

I see this from it (anyone else affected please correct me);

1. Too short a bail out period, a company selling on without apportioning resource to manage it.

2. A company acquiring without the resource to manage the acquisition.

3. What happens when my subscription runs out with 5MVPS in a day and I have credit (had) with 5MVPS?

Feel free to correct me…

Hi!
Well..I just came from the-other-board and Kody has been a busy little bee over there. Perhaps posting over there might help? I really try to avoid going there only when I really have to or need something.

Jest a thought...

Bryon

He's now been made aware of this thread (about an hour ago), we'll see what comes of it!

Hey,

I replied to your email ;)

I have told Cody to email you, Nathan to email you and emailed PC-Core's other management to email you :)

If someone doesn't contact you, get back to me.

And i couldn't help but notice that an un-authorized payment came out of my paypal account a few days ago to netxservers (5MVPS).

Any reason for this Cameron?

Yep you did Cameron, Cody emailed 8 1/2 hours later saying he didn't understand the 'issue', replied 14 hours ago and nothing since.

And todays the day for monthly renewal and nothing about that either, to say I'm concerned is putting it mildly. I do not fancy another Jewlzk/Geekrack situation occurring.

So I have a dumb question..is five minute vps still alive or is it gone? I keep seeing their ads and offers on here but I thought it got sold or something?

Apparently Cameron is working for a bit with PC-Core, or something :confused4

Although I'm still awaiting a reply from PC-Core's Cody from the 9th :tired2:

Doesn't look promising for the future for 5MVPS/NetX/...

So I have a dumb question..is five minute vps still alive or is it gone? I keep seeing their ads and offers on here but I thought it got sold or something?

I still 'work for NetX' :)

I'm wondering the same thing.

As above

Apparently Cameron is working for a bit with PC-Core, or something :confused4

Although I'm still awaiting a reply from PC-Core's Cody from the 9th :tired2:

Doesn't look promising for the future for 5MVPS/NetX/...

Great. I'm going to chase him again. They are really starting to annoy me, they are loosing all the customers that I worked so hard to get. Let me know if you aren't replied to within 24 hours :classic2:

3 days Cameron, Cody & flogged, spring to mind, can we trust PC-Core?

Why did you sell to them without ensuring your clients?

I still 'work for NetX' :)

As above

Great. I'm going to chase him again. They are really starting to annoy me, they are loosing all the customers that I worked so hard to get. Let me know if you aren't replied to within 24 hours :classic2:

I didn't sell to them. I sold to someone else from a different site who apparently owns/funds PC-Core?

If I had known it was PC-Core I wouldn't have sold to them. I don't like BurstNET resellers. :tired2:

Well as I suspected, the VPS with 5MVPS is gone this morning, HyperVM login disabled and no refund (nor any form of contact), nor invoice.

So looks like another Jewlzk/Geekrack fiasco as initially feared...

Welcome to a small elite group PC-Core!

Welcome to a small elite group PC-Core!

Is elite the correct word to be using in this case? ;)

In any case. Decker stop going with hosts that crap out. You have worse luck than I do...(I to went through the geekrack crap)

Oh well what can you do but move on?

Back