• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

fiveminuteVPS & connecthost

Good luck with your problem Decker.

I finally got in touch with PC Core but it took a little over a week. According to them they fixed my issue about my invoice reminders, but I still get e-mails from them saying I'm overdue..

Apparently they don't know that I am not associated with NetX + them anymore.

Hopefully you will get your money back and problem taken care of. But my only concern is if they can't handle a very small issue, how will they handle an issue like this?

Hopefully you can get in touch with Cody and work things out.

Not saying Jan :p don't want to jinx it :lol:

Well I've had to reply to another email from someone called Thomas - who still can't understand what the problem is :tired2:

I don't know how many more ways I can say "give me my money back that was an unused credit and you shouldn't have in the first place, and remove my personal details from your systems as I didn't authorise these details to be given to you".

Not very bright this bunch are they.

Cameron, they are actually over the age of 3 aren't they? Just incase I'm using words that are too big for them and not enough bright colours...

Daily update; Nothing to report... 24/7 support takes Sundays off!

Why is this turning out like another thread about absentee hosting I remember :tired2:

Daily update - same, nothing happening, no return comms :tired2:

PC-Core.net joins GeekRack & Jewlzk on my list of honour!

Decker... your luck has got to change sooner or later... you're one hell of a unlucky fella.

Good luck with your next host.

Daily update - same, nothing happening, no return comms :tired2:

PC-Core.net joins GeekRack & Jewlzk on my list of honour!

What I don't understand is how someone could possibly leave tickets unanswered and not get back to someone when they say they will... I would not be able to go to sleep at night knowing that I have a queue of tickets sitting there unanswered.

In this industry communication is the key, and without it, you will undoubtedly fail.

My advice to Decker, start a new thread somewhere and ask people for opinions of which host they feel provides the best customer support and has the best reliability. :D

I'd personally say Daniel is good ;) I've tried quite a number of hosts and SC is the best so far. I even get IM support :p

Not a bad idea :)

Cameron seems to be hiding too, no wonder...:hide:

Remember what we did with the others :wink2:

PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net

Go Google :p

Number 5 in the first page "Bad experience with Pc-core.net - Web Hosting Talk - The largest ..."

Good going PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net

I guess I'll chip in too.

PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net

This is all a mess but atleast this thread is now 8th down on page one.

PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net

Keep up the spamming and google will drop it for keyword stuffing. No need for all the spam posts.

Googles done it's job in cross reff'ing this post 'new entry' at number 10 and the current number 4 result.

That will fuel itself from now :)

No one from 5MVPS/NetX/PC-Core caring to join us?

Oh update - nothing, nada, nowt, the carrier pidgeon got eaten by the cat, not even a shoddy excuse... Fraid in a day or so it'll just have to be a fraudulent transaction filed as they obvously had no intention of providing, just a result getting all our info and a bit of cash was a lucky addon.

Maybe PC-Core.net don't actually host they just act as a receiving company (using that word in a very loose sense) for buyouts, as that seems to be the most work they do.

Last edited:
Not a bad idea :)

Cameron seems to be hiding too, no wonder...:hide:

Remember what we did with the others :wink2:

PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net PC-Core.net

Go Google :p

Oh no! I'm here. Not hiding :) I'm just extremely busy atm!

Googles done it's job in cross reff'ing this post 'new entry' at number 10 and the current number 4 result.

That will fuel itself from now :)

No one from 5MVPS/NetX/PC-Core caring to join us?

Oh update - nothing, nada, nowt, the carrier pidgeon got eaten by the cat, not even a shoddy excuse... Fraid in a day or so it'll just have to be a fraudulent transaction filed as they obvously had no intention of providing, just a result getting all our info and a bit of cash was a lucky addon.

Maybe PC-Core.net don't actually host they just act as a receiving company (using that word in a very loose sense) for buyouts, as that seems to be the most work they do.

I have had contact with so many people it's stupid. If they aren't willing to help, please do try and open a dispute. I'm pretty sure that they don't even use the PayPal account anymore (moved it to their own) and I got an email that it was limited, so there we go! You should have no trouble with a refund.

I'm so sorry that this has happened, I certainly didn't want this kind of stuff going wrong!

You can always contact me on my email if I can help in any way further. I'll be here for the rest of the month :cool2:

So who was in charge of the PP account at the time of the handoff Cameron - it's them that'll have to answer not PC-Core, don't think you understood that bit...

Decker, I'm having the same problem.

I was done with NetX about a week before and somehow they have my personal information too and are bugging me about an invoice I haven't paid... but I was never with them.

After 1 week I got to talk to Cody Salter the owner of PC-Core from their "24/7 support team" and he said he fixed the problem.

But why am I still getting e-mails?

I think they have to either get a dictionary and look up some works or go back to pre-school.

This is nuts.

Back