• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Geekrack Is Back!!! Take Cover!

Anybody can remove stuff from the archive and pull a screenshot...

yep, i went through the trouble to remove it cause i am such a dishonest person. Jason can even show exactly what i sent too. really James, pull your head out. go focus on the real issue. i could go through the trouble of doing a screen shot of the file propertied sowing that the last modification was when the file was created, but, then who is to say that i didnt just photoshop it. seriously, i would think i could get a little more credit.

The login attempted to go to the old geekrack domain Joe, they hadn't changed the config, would that be html or php :p

yep, i went through the trouble to remove it cause i am such a dishonest person. Jason can even show exactly what i sent too. really James, pull your head out. go focus on the real issue. i could go through the trouble of doing a screen shot of the file propertied sowing that the last modification was when the file was created, but, then who is to say that i didnt just photoshop it. seriously, i would think i could get a little more credit.

It's not a question of credits, but if you are going to present a screenshot as evidence it's got to be hard evidence, or it's just waste of space.

I think people have expressed where they stand and GeekRack is a dead company now anyway. Just a shame about the data - the client billing area script could be on the loose.

Yes, the forum was browse-able I remember vividly. If you ripped html pages off the forum, why on earth would you upload it? Somebody has the "full backup" for sure, when they are not supposed to. Unauthorized possession of a company data. Very serious. But nobody is likely to be able to do much about it now...

It's definitely a she, I've spoken to her on the phone on several occasions during the Geek Rack days.
you spoke to someone*
your only a good scammer if you can scam the unscamable.
Only real question is, was the first host a female pretneding to be male?
Or was it a male all along and just used someone elses identify and used someone else for phone calls?

Last edited:
im sure that Shequeita is the real name, and that she is a woman. i spoke to her a few times, and there is no way a secretary could have known some of the things we discussed over the phone. i think she just ----ed up really bad with GR.

I'm sure Shaky is a woman, and she didn't f@ck up with GR she fu@cked up clients. Anyone still having anything to do with them (including holding backups of whatever - why would you do that?) is still tarred with the same brush, why do you not delete it - so filed under still scammers - involved with...

We do need to find out what this UK2WEB thing is, offering services and no contact info? Domain name covered, you name it it's bad.

by saying she messed up with GR, i am saying she screwed the clients. we all know she did, and you know how i feel about what happened with you at GR. that was the main reason i left GR. the only reason i have any GR backup stuff is simply for showing work that i have done. whether the company has a bad name or not, i still keep things that i do for sample work. it is just unfortunate that GR ended up being a bad name.

Her credit card would not have processed with us if the information wasn't correct ;) It was indeed Shequeita.

Ever heard of prepaid credit cards? I have one that says I'm a girl I use for fun.

On a more seriouse note I've to talked to shequeita Hall on several occassions. I'm sure she is a girl by her voice.

Only real question is, was the first host a female pretneding to be male?
Or was it a male all along and just used someone elses identify and used someone else for phone calls?
Good question ;)

Back