• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

source4webmaster.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by YUMAMA
I notice that source4webmasters.com is hosted by lexton.net. So when Lexton.net is down. You are also down. Right now your hosting is down and so is Lexton.net.

Does this mean that you buy the hosting account from Lexton.net and then turn around and host other sites?

That is exactly what we do, and we do it openly. Lexton.net knows this, and it is plastered over many pages of the website.

If you really want to get revenge report him to CJ.com.. cause i know asking for ppl to click or sign up for a sponsor is illegal!.

Originally posted by M Elliot
Ok, I must admit I'm not the guy who sorts through the applications, but there are a ton of people pleased with our service.

There are instructions in the auto-responder to compile an email with the comfirmation emails (ovbiously removing passwords) and sending those in. Anyway -- it shouldn't be that hard, and I'm pretty sure if your site is decent then Jim (the Admin) will set up your site.

He is constantly sorting through emails -- and the reason that you got emailed back so quick is probably because you caught him just as he was checking...

Really, it is a good service and worth while, it is not, and I will repeat, NOT A SCAM.

yeah right! if you don't sign up for those sponsors you don't get free hosting.. you don't call that a scam.. and you also need ot have a webpage.. isn't that a more scam!! why would you need that if you not going to place banners in the future? hmm.. suspious.

how do you know after using it for one month or 2 you account not going to get tos to free up some space?

You need to have a webpage so we can see that your page is of adequate quality.

Think of it more that if you sign up for 10 or more programs through our site that you are recieving a reward...we are rewarding contributions you make.... NOBODY is forcing you to do anything -- you don't want free hosting as a reward for signing up for programs, don't sign up for programs...no hosting...

yeah,don't signup it's just a scam...i already sign up with the affiliate programs (about 10 or more) and he still don't sign me up...he didn't reply me either ! :mad:

and i have a website too with about 500 hits per day,so why he didn't want to sign me up ? because it's just a scam ,of course.He just want to attract people to signing up the affiliate program...

Last edited:
LOL! stop protecting your scam.. you know what happen when you scam.. I bet more ppl are reporting to the sponsors than hosted sites there..

It's obviously not a Scam if people are being hosted. Damn, Are you retarded? It's alright to tell people not to sign up because you weren't catored to within your time range, but don't claim it's a Scam. I'm hosted and therefor it's not a Scam. Oh well, you people are Fatasses that are wasting your lives eating Food and following the crowd. Look @ the facts and make your own mind...They just suggested signing up would help the site. He said most of the hosted sites didn't sign up. If you signed up, just wait. It took my account 3 days to get up. He's a busy guy, He is going to host my domain when they get their own server too. He was also going to offer Free Domain hosting, but I really doubt he'll be so kind now that people show their true colors. He posted on the forum once, that the Free Stuff wasn't going to be there much longer, He just was going to have them up the first month and that's it, then add some staff and they'd be accepting sites more rapidly. It's too bad this site won't be running anymore. At least I get my domain hosted when they get their server.

Originally posted by Johnny
LOL! stop protecting your scam.. you know what happen when you scam.. I bet more ppl are reporting to the sponsors than hosted sites there..

hy would you report someone who was trying to be nice? If you seriously don't think what he offered to 30 people was nice, then you're pretty strange. I'm sure if you waited to see if your application was approved when the site and mail servers get back up (They were down all today), he'd probably host you. He's upgrading to a Huge Server he will own in less than a Month so they'll have room for so many more sites. They're going to load up like 512 IP's he told me, so they will be hosting a lot of domains, although he won't buy them for you.

if it not a scam what is it? you 12 year old.. when you tell someone to sign up for a serivce and don't give them what they where promise its a scam..

1 seneriao. "we will create the account tonight, please help us out and sign up for these 10 stuffs" I dont' sign up, cause I have not time or i sign up for only 2. And u don't guess a respond which means "no hosting for you cause I asked u to sign up for 10 stuff you only sign up for 2.. so f*ck you bi*tch" "sucker thanks for signing for 2 stuff, i just earned $1.89 hahah" you telling me thats not a scam..

it still a scam..

Last edited:
well truth, to tell you the truth,
I sign up.. but I didn't sign up for any of those stuff.. I asked have you setup my account yet? he repley, you haven't sign up for any of the sponsors.. so you telling me that also ain't a scam.. so doesn't me he host 30 ppl, and not hosting 1 person for not signing its not a scam... maybe you to young to understand how scam works, and what it means.

if it not a scam what is it? you 12 year old.. when you tell someone to sign up for a serivce and don't give them what they where promise its a scam..

1 seneriao. "we will create the account tonight, please help us out and sign up for these 10 stuffs" I dont' sign up, cause I have not time or i sign up for only 2. And u don't guess a respond which means "no hosting for you cause I asked u to sign up for 10 stuff you only sign up for 2.. so f*ck you bi*tch" "sucker thans for signing for 2 stuff, i just earned $1.89 ahah" you telling me thats not a scam..

its the same sh*t as taking you money and not giving you a computer and.. thanking some other guy money, and giving him a computer.. it still a scam..

hmmmm

fickle kiddy
are you illiterate? sure sounds like it, they dont PROMISE to host you, also check the guidelines, they reserve the right to revoke any services, so in theory your space could have been taken down before you even saw it

also your quotes seem a little vain, jim seems an intelligent person unlike you good for nothing faggots

hey truth,
I fell you pain, don't cry.. and don't start flaming now.. I bet after he "revoke" your space cause he need room for other webmaster aka suckers. you will say why didn't i listen to the mature johnny. Well i don't know if you stupid or anything.. but he clearly stats "please sign up on our sponsors, right after that we will setup your account" right after ou sign up nothing happen.. isn't a broke promise? Yes!

So kid go to bed its very late..

I sign up.. but I didn't sign up for any of those stuff.. I asked have you setup my account yet? he repley, you haven't sign up for any of the sponsors.. so you telling me that also ain't a scam.. so doesn't me he host 30 ppl, and not hosting 1 person for not signing its not a scam... maybe you to young to understand how scam works, and what it means.

One last time for u thick people IT IS NOT A SCAM IF PEOPLE ARE BEING HOSTED,

one more time for tha dyslexics like Johnny

DEFINITION 4 SCAM - BEING CHEATED OUT OF MONEY AND NOT RECIEVING PROMISED SERVICES/GOODS

does jim cheat anyone out of money? NO

point proven

If some of started being nicer ti jim then i'm sure he's consider hosting you when he gets his server, my friend is hosted by jim, and he only had decent content but he was NICE and THANKFUL

by the way jim great service, there needs to be more people in the world like you

PEACE

Well, i'm sure you were demanding or didn't get your point across like now. I can barely understand you. When his sites back up, just resubmit it to admin@source4webmasters.com and be nice. Give him lots of details and if you have good content I guarentee you'll be accepted.

Well, as far as I can see the people bitching about S4W being a scam are either trying to bad mouth it for no particular reason or are so grossly incompetent that they can't even manage to fill in a few forms right.
I am hosted at S4W, as far as I can see it is a guy with his own server who generously hosts sites made by your average Joe, free of charge. The only thing he does ask so that he can maintain and run his server is that you generate a little revenue for him and give him some god damn common curtsey!!
My site was nothing special, I requested to him and got an email back the next day (speaking of which, I always get next day replies from every email I send) and then I signed up with as many services I could, and wallah.

I would advise anyone looking for a great host to ignore the people on this board who I hope have had a lobotomy (for their sake) and request hosting, be nice, do your part and enjoy!! :)

Last edited:
John, Listen. When the site is back up, resubmit your application to either admin@source4webmasters.com or just use the form. If you're nice to him and say "I love your service, My site is about Blah blah. I love your design too. Thanks in advance for hosting me."
He just wants people to be nice/Decent. Being demanding really doesn't help also take a little while to wait. My friend didn't get his for about a week. It's worth it though.
I really don't see the point of claiming a scam, I guess if this is the point of your life, Great. Good for you, although it's pretty sad. If you just waited for the site, and resubmit it, then if you are all nice and say thanks and nice words alot and he still doesn't host you, Then call him a Scam

I'm confident if you have a good layout and are nice you'll get hosted

My friends sites layout wasnt that good and I know all he did was be nice. It's kind of like with teachers @ school (Wait-you're uneducated I forgot), you're nice to them so you get a better grade...It's true, if you suck up in life, You get rewarded

Well, I don't blame you if you like kiss butt, I don't blame you if you support the unfair treatment, and the discrimincation that site is practicing. But for me, I don't kiss butt to scammers.. i only kiss but to stuff that is well worth it.. I don't know why you think a sub domain hosting, that probably gonna last 1 week is worth it.

Well i guess you used your brain and defined scam.. But thats not what it really means!!! if you use your brain and look in the dictionary, this is what it means!

"A fraudulent business scheme; a swindle.

tr.v. scammed, scam·ming, scams
To defraud; swindle."

if you to stupid to know that.. there scheme is to promise hosting if they sign up for sponsors.. and they broke there promise there for its a scam!!! go back to school!

I shut you up good!!! now you have nothing to defend yourself.. so shut up.. Don't respond, cause your next respond will be stupid as the last one.

Last edited:
First off, KissButt is something a 5 year old would say. They don't discriminate...They just look @ every site. Subdomain hosting is worth it when you get
-MySQL php Perl5, CGI Bin, and 75MB storage. If you don't need that then why apply? You obviously don't know about those. Also, i'm getting my domain hosted for Free. A domain only costs $8. And he was going to offer this for other people, but require a once week pop-up. Subdomain hosted sites wouldn't have to have it, but Domains would.
I think the guys nice, if you want to claim on the scam, And not support him because of your assumption, I don't see your logic...

My point is that if you resubmit and nice and you have a decent layout, I doubt you have a good clean layout that follows the rules, then if he still doesn't accept you, then call him a Scam. And it would be legit.

Last edited:
well .. decicding on to choose which webpage is nicer and hosting is discrimination!!! look at the dictionary!!! and for god sake stop respond to my post.. cause you make yourself look stupid.. and less intellgent. And stop using "intellgent"words to make yoruself look like it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back