• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

source4webmaster.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pop/up banner thing isn't that bad!
If the server will still be fast all will be fine, unfortunately he's gonna lower 75mb down to 30mb, but hey!

The hosting will still be good, and it wont cost him so much money. So hopefully things will be much faster. But unfortunately he said he'd be down for about 1 - 2 months, meaning all hosted sites wont be up for about 2 months. But after that he said it should be up and running!

Although it will have 1 pop up a week, it's better than Angelfire.com and Hobbiton.org! Hobbiton.org isn't that fast, and Angelfire doesn't allow CGI or other things!

And lastly it's not a scam.
Think about it, you haven't done it right obviously.
Here's afew tips to getting hosted properly:

- Be greatful (It helps to worship)
- don't moan
- have a good layout
- be peaceful
- learn TaiChi
- learn Spanish
- Go to sleep
- Ask him to host you (at the E-mail: user@ffpagoda.cjb.net)
- be peaceful and admire your new E-mail service. Isn't it nice

so stop moaning! and sign up FREE-

http://ffpagoda.mail.everyone.net

It's fast, it's FREE!
It's COOL and BIG!!!

hehe, I got carried away there I guess.
Oh well!

Wow

Also, two more things Johnny -
1. This site is NOT disciminatory. If you're going to call hosting for sites that deserve it discriminatory, then you're also saying that tryouts for a sports team would be discrimination. The good kids make it over the bad kids!

2. The fact that you say you have a five year old son, along with the way you're talking here kind of scares me...

Unfortunately S4W is going down for a month because lexton.net their host, is closing.

Because of all this excitement the chances are free hosting will no longer be offerred, and for those of you who have already been hosted and contributed to the site in a pleasant and grateful manner will probably (note it says PROBABLY, not CERTAINLY) hosted on a new dedicated server.

Re: Wow

Originally posted by Peter
Also, two more things Johnny -
1. This site is NOT disciminatory. If you're going to call hosting for sites that deserve it discriminatory, then you're also saying that tryouts for a sports team would be discrimination. The good kids make it over the bad kids!

2. The fact that you say you have a five year old son, along with the way you're talking here kind of scares me...

Answer for question 1
WTF are you talking about? I didn't say anything about freewebspace.net is discrminatory. I say S4W is. If you didn't know that in the kids sports they once discriminated against bad kids, which brought a law sue now its illegal to not let a kid in a team because he sucks.. Thats why if you look into any peewee team.. All kids get to join.

Answer to question 2
Whats wrong with my behavior? its not like you never seen school teacher act this way before.

M Elliot,
lexton.net doesn't seem to look like its shutting down.

loosers...

Your all loosers...your where all missing the best offer on the internet...S4W was the bes free host !!! and wait to see the dedicated server Jim is looking to get...you all cry went you won't get host...

"well .. decicding on to choose which webpage is nicer and hosting is discrimination!!! "
I'm not talking about freewebspace.net, idiot, I'm talking about Source4webmasters.com.
And no, the only time I have ever seen a teacher act like you, he ended up getting fired and put in jail.

Originally posted by Peter
"well .. decicding on to choose which webpage is nicer and hosting is discrimination!!! "
I'm not talking about freewebspace.net, idiot, I'm talking about Source4webmasters.com.
And no, the only time I have ever seen a teacher act like you, he ended up getting fired and put in jail.

If that is not discrimination! then I guess I ratter not surve food to white people named peters, cause I hate there name, and there features.. is also not discrimination too! no!! they both are discrimination !! go ask a peewee coach and asked them if hey forbide suck kids from player.. and they tell you no!!

haha a teacher go to jail for using "adult" language.. i guess we should have when to jail.

Re: loosers...

Originally posted by Logik
Your all loosers...your where all missing the best offer on the internet...S4W was the bes free host !!! and wait to see the dedicated server Jim is looking to get...you all cry went you won't get host...

I ratter pay $6 per month for 75mb domain hosting.. then sign up on $15 worth of sponsors to get this sub domain hosting. His site is slow so imageing the service.

actually, you're wrong. GCSNET was the best host.

125 MB i believe, PHP, MySQL, CGI-BIN (duh), user placeable ads, Telnet & SSH.

:p

Originally posted by needcgispace

IDK about your classifications as a good host or even the greatest host. But IMO a good host stays up for more than a week. :)

Look johnny once their new server is up there won't be any Free Stuff things. So if that is your whole point, then you lost.
The new site will have domain hosting for Free also, You are obviously very ignorant. You have horrible english and yet you call everyone else stupid.

And websites can do whatever the hell they want. They don't have to host every site they see. Are you ----ing Retarded? Do you think everything on the net has to accept your application? I feel sorry for you and your inbred child.

but i think they gone whats teh url?

Look Johnny. You posted before that sites couldn't discriminate against websites, well they can choose which sites they want to host. You just said it yourself so why the HELL DID YOU BRING IT UP? Are you on drugs?
How can it be a scam? You have no arguements for this, it makes absolutely no sense. So if a site doesn't host you, they're a scam? No. So if a Site's webmaster is busy it's a scam? So if a Guy is nice enough to spend time helping people with their websites, it's a scam? If a webmaster goes and buys an ultrafast Dual 1GHZ server it's a scam? Well I think your mind is a little corrupted, eh? Look @ what you've wrote. You sound like a Moron. Suck kids? Do you know know English? It doesn't seem like it. Again, I feel sorry for you. Your life is really going to suck when you have to support yourself.

Last edited:
Re: ..

Originally posted by Logik
And websites can do whatever the hell they want. They don't have to host every site they see. Are you ----ing Retarded? Do you think everything on the net has to accept your application? I feel sorry for you and your inbred child.

OMG, You retarded fuc k.
did I say that they shouldn't host whoever they want? I just say they are a scam! that is my whole ----ing point.. So kid get yoru fact straight before you make you next statement.
:confused: <~~~~ logik

For those who support S4W and those who think that it is a scam, we are on opposite sides of the fence for obvious reasons. Those who are hosted by S4W were lucky. Some even said that they don't even have to sign up for the sponsors. So naturally, you have to come and defend S4W. Well, for those lucky ones, you have to understand that I think that it is a scam because I received in my email a reply that said that I am "supposed" to sign up in order to get my account set up. You can see the replies my in my previous post. Now, I got angry because I spent the time signing up for at least 10 of those affiliates but was accused of not signing up. I BELIEVE that if you were in my position, you would feel the same way. I have nothing against having people to sign up for affiliates because I have posted messages in the past in this forum suggesting that free web hosts should have members sign up for affiliates in order to keep the hosting up & running. I have defended many free web hosts when others doubt them because I believe that free web hosts are very generous to have offer other people free web hosting. But this time, I have to write a bad comment about S4W because I felt cheated, not because I did not get hosted, but because I was accused of not signing up when in fact I did. There is nothing worse than being wrongfully accused.

I have in the past earn money from commissionjunction.com and linkshare.com and know how these things works. They usually update the stats of sign-ups very quickly and often in real time. All I asked in my email was how many I have sign up when they accused me of not signing up and instead I got a sarcastic reply claiming that I did not sign up and thought that I was lying. I would not have been angry if they just be nice enough to reply in a more professional manner.

Last edited:
okay, cut this out. SHUT THE **** UP!!! those 4 asterisks are for you to decide what belongs there. :eek:

Originally posted by curiousity
For those who support S4W and those who think that it is a scam, we are on opposite sides of the fence for obvious reasons. Those who are hosted by S4W were lucky. Some even said that they don't even have to sign up for the sponsors. So naturally, you have to come and defend S4W. Well, for those lucky ones, you have to understand that I think that it is a scam because I received in my email a reply that said that I am "supposed" to sign up in order to get my account set up. You can see the replies my in my previous post. Now, I got angry because I spent the time signing up for at least 10 of those affiliates but was accused of not signing up. I BELIEVE that if you were in my position, you would feel the same way. I have nothing against having people to sign up for affiliates because I have posted messages in the past in this forum suggesting that free web hosts should have members sign up for affiliates in order to keep the hosting up & running. I have defended many free web hosts when others doubt them because I believe that free web hosts are very generous to have offer other people free web hosting. But this time, I have to write a bad comment about S4W because I felt cheated, not because I did not get hosted, but because I was accused of not signing up when in fact I did. There is nothing worse than being wrongfully accused.

I have in the past earn money from commissionjunction.com and linkshare.com and know how these things works. They usually update the stats of sign-ups very quickly and often in real time. All I asked in my email was how many I have sign up when they accused me of not signing up and instead I got a sarcastic reply claiming that I did not sign up and thought that I was lying. I would not have been angry if they just be nice enough to reply in a more professional manner.

GOod for you son, That is for you S4W supportors stfu! we have prove that someone is scam, doesn't mean you were not scam, doesn't NOT mean others don't get scam!

I bet they shut down cause of all the critizism and the contraversy.. not cause of the webprovider is shutting down.. cause the site is still there.

okay, cut this out. SHUT THE **** UP!!! those 4 asterisks are for you to decide what belongs there. :eek:

Shut the DOOR? So what does UP stands for? Is that the initials of your name? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back