• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

source4webmaster.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the right to refuse sites that suck. Duh, are you retarded?

Intelligent words?
Oh yeah i forgot, normal language is hard to understand for you dyslexics!

HAHAHA

Originally posted by Truth

My point is that if you resubmit and nice and you have a decent layout, I doubt you have a good clean layout that follows the rules, then if he still doesn't accept you, then call him a Scam. And it would be legit.

O please!! stop making yourself look stupid! people sign up and was told to sign up for sponsor , they did and didn't recieve hosting.. now you think that is not a scam? then you are and mentally change person. now stop trying to protect them.. cause ever respond your make are hipocrtical.

They have the right to refuse sites that suck. Duh, are you retarded?

WTF does that have to do with scam.. I don't care if they refuse site that suck. But the fact is that, even those the site suck or not! he still tell people to sign up and promise hosting.. and didn't give any! now that is a scam! the End.

It's you're not your...But wait, you're smart you should know that. You're the one who sounds like a Retard. I dont think you understand that 30 people are hosted.....How can you say people aren't being hosted? They were right on the site and Mark even gave a list or someone did.

Listen how 'bout we make a deal? When his server is up again or when he sets up his own server you sign up for Free Hosting, Don't sign up for any Free Stuff (If he even has those), and just be nice. If he doesn't host you, I'll say it's a scam too. If he hosts you, then you be honest and say it's a great host. I'm confident he'll host you if you have a decent layout.

If you don't agree to my previous post, I really don't even think you signed up. To the people before though that really did have trouble, Just do exactly what I told our smart friend Johnny. I'll go on your side and say it's a scam if he doesn't host you after you're nice to him and don't sign up for the Free Stuff. He's a nice guy and I think people need to open their eyes. It's a real shame, that people assume things too fast. I want more sites hosted when he gets the new server so i'm linked on more sites and so I get more hits. Once he gets his own server he's going to be done with the free Stuff anyway, so if this is all you're concerned about then, You're admitting this is a great host

It's you're not your...But wait, you're smart you should know that. You're the one who sounds like a Retard. I dont think you understand that 30 people are hosted.....How can you say people aren't being hosted? They were right on the site and Mark even gave a list or someone did.

Listen how 'bout we make a deal? When his server is up again or when he sets up his own server you sign up for Free Hosting, Don't sign up for any Free Stuff (If he even has those), and just be nice. If he doesn't host you, I'll say it's a scam too. If he hosts you, then you be honest and say it's a great host. I'm confident he'll host you if you have a decent layout.

WOW 30 hosted out of 400 sign ups!!
wtf are you stupid? once a group or indiviual scammed an indiviual, that party will always be guilty of scam. There is no way of reversing it!

IF i bust your lips and steal your money, police caught me, and I give back you money and say you can it me back and not press charges. you think the police is not going ot press charges? no!!! you dumb idea.

WTf do i care if 30 ppl is hosted! wtf that mean? he gave hosting to 30 and scam 100. So big deal .. he only 100 ppl and didn't scam 30! wow! you so freaking smart.. maybe next time you buy a donut you aren't going take the change.

If you don't agree to my previous post, I really don't even think you signed up. To the people before though that really did have trouble, Just do exactly what I told our smart friend Johnny. I'll go on your side and say it's a scam if he doesn't host you after you're nice to him and don't sign up for the Free Stuff. He's a nice guy and I think people need to open their eyes. It's a real shame, that people assume things too fast. I want more sites hosted when he gets the new server so i'm linked on more sites and so I get more hits. Once he gets his own server he's going to be done with the free Stuff anyway, so if this is all you're concerned about then, You're admitting this is a great host

You freaking dumb? I sign up 2 twice!!! I never sign up for his sponsors, since it isn't require.. like you say.. and hey never repley to my mail... i even got the comfirmation mail saying that he will create my account.

This is what Jim emailed me this morning. He told me that they're getting their own brand new server.
The Free plan will be
www.yourdomain.com Web Hosting
35MB Web Storage
Unlimited FTP Access
Unlimited Email Accounts (user@yourdomain.com)
POP & Web-based Email Access
Email Forwarding
Email Autoresponder
PHP4
Perl5
Unlimited MySQL Databases
One pop up ad/Week
He's searching for servers now and if anyone wants to help him find a great one, I'm sure he'd really love that and take your pop-up off just post some links in this thread.

one popup/week?!?! what now.. not only he want sign ups on over 100 sponsor plus a bogus one popup/week.. who can support a service with 1 popup/week.

Originally posted by Johnny

You freaking dumb? I sign up 2 twice!!! I never sign up for his sponsors, since it isn't require.. like you say.. and hey never repley to my mail... i even got the comfirmation mail saying that he will create my account.

Well you think all 100 sites followed the guidelines? I don't know, but I doubt it. I'm sure a lot were repeated sign ups

I don't think you can assume how many applicants there were either. Even if there were 400, he only chooses some, not all. There is an Autoresponder to everyone, but it doesn't mean you're accepted. I think they assume you're literate. That might be what went wrong with you.
He told me their loading up on 512 IP's so I suspect their going to be hosting more sites once they get this new server. Those are IP's for domains, not Subdomains. And I think you'll be able to have your own subdomains but you do have a limit of space.

The Mail servers are down today, Did you not read what Mark posted. So it's impossible for him to host your site. Look if you really want the hosting just be nice. I can see why he didn't host you. I can see why you're on the internet this much. How do people stand you? You sound like a Jackass. Maybe he sent you the email on accident. I'm sure if he gets a lot, there could be a slip up

If you applied twice thats probably why he didn't send you the info. They don't want you to submit more than once. As for the others, I think they should do what I suggested." they seem to be nice deep down, but you Johnny, you don't know english, that's your problem

O M F***ing G,

Talking to you is like talking to my 5 year old son!!! don't know whay he is saying.. Even if he know he is being stupid.. he try to cover it up..

I can't even believe you parent let you use a computer.. you are to dumb.

Ok, Look I think this is a good host and so do a lot of other people who came to the defense of ~S4W. To the people that didn't get their FTP info, it could be because he was too busy so just wait or just reply apply and be nice. The site isn't up yet, but I know they're getting their own server really soon so when that's up apply there. BTW, they don't pay for your domain you have to buy it, but they'll host it if you have good content.
Mark also can add sites so email Mark if you think Jims an -------. Mark will setup your site. I like Jim and Mark both, but maybe you like Mark better.
mark@source4webmasters.com (I think he said it's down). I think the site will be back up on their new server soon, so just watch for the site. They will probably get some new Shorter domains for those who want Subdomain hosting too, so that's another thing you could do. Go to register.com and try to find very short .com's that aren't taken and post them here so they can have short URL's for you people.
He's helping me with my site too, so I really think this guy is nice. I guess you have to talk to him though. You can assume a lot, but I think you know it's not true.
I respect your opinions (And that's what they are), but the truth is lots of people are hosted and more will be when the Mail gets through. It takes me a long time just to type this so think say your estimate of 400 emails was true, then he would be writing and setting up FTP's for all of them. Well probably only accept 10% so about 40. But that is still a lot of emails and stuff to setup.
Always think about the other person before you complain. I'm trying to see it from your situation and I can see why Wizard and the other person are mad, but you Johnny I don't see your point really. And I think everyones problems can be solved.

I don't think 5 year olds can have a 5 year old kid. He's not going to have the Free Stuff on the page once they get the new server. I think he posted that in the news. I know he emailed me that. I guess I assumed you could read, sorry. Again, I make sense. I have structure and use the correct tense. You say all your stuff like it was the past. It doesn't make sense. I'm starting to wonder if you're either Retarded or not native to an english speaking country. If you're native language isn't english, that's fine, but I am speaking fine english. Not great, but I'm expressing my thoughts pretty clearly. I think you need to learn how to count also, I counted ~15 on the Free Stuff Page. Which isn't close to 100. That's a good try though. I'm proud that you tried though. Your 5 year old son is probably pretty proud too. His daddy almost knows basic math.
He's a Webdesigner and is stopping Free Webdesign so he'll support the site that way. Other questions email him, but it's down. This is all I know, Mark is another guy you want to talk to. Mark's very nice and he helped me with my site when I was getting it up. They're nice people just give them a Chance. Express your thoughts and I think you'll be surprised what happens Johnny.

Ok, Look I think this is a good host and so do a lot of other people who came to the defense of ~S4W. To the people that didn't get their FTP info, it could be because he was too busy so just wait or just reply apply and be nice. The site isn't up yet, but I know they're getting their own server really soon so when that's up apply there. BTW, they don't pay for your domain you have to buy it, but they'll host it if you have good content.
Mark also can add sites so email Mark if you think Jims an -------. Mark will setup your site. I like Jim and Mark both, but maybe you like Mark better.
mark@source4webmasters.com (I think he said it's down). I think the site will be back up on their new server soon, so just watch for the site. They will probably get some new Shorter domains for those who want Subdomain hosting too, so that's another thing you could do. Go to register.com and try to find very short .com's that aren't taken and post them here so they can have short URL's for you people.
He's helping me with my site too, so I really think this guy is nice. I guess you have to talk to him though. You can assume a lot, but I think you know it's not true.
I respect your opinions (And that's what they are), but the truth is lots of people are hosted and more will be when the Mail gets through. It takes me a long time just to type this so think say your estimate of 400 emails was true, then he would be writing and setting up FTP's for all of them. Well probably only accept 10% so about 40. But that is still a lot of emails and stuff to setup.
Always think about the other person before you complain. I'm trying to see it from your situation and I can see why Wizard and the other person are mad, but you Johnny I don't see your point really. And I think everyones problems can be solved.

Ok I don't want to know about your sexual relation with mark or jim.. I don't give a damn what you think about S4W.. You are the only one defending for them.. and some other guy.. thats it! there are more ppl complaining that they were scam then the 30 freaking sign ups.. so stfu. go to bed kid!!!!..

Actually I counted, Next, Mark, Anjay, And I. I think some other people too. Only a couple people had a problem other people are just replying in the thread. I suggest you make an investment in "Hooked on Phonics." I've heard they will really help. No, liking someone doesn't mean you have sex with them. See this is why I know you're a kid. Well besides your issues with reading. You obviously have small hands and are probably a kid. You don't capitalize anything, that's my logic for that. If you don't give a damn what I think, please don't reply. It would make more sense. If I'm a kid, then that's pretty sad, that you're losing an arguement to I.

Take it easy

Johnny and others who are bashing source4webmasters, get your facts straight. If you treat the webmaster of S4W.com with respect maybe he'd do the same for you. Flaming and being a jackass isn't going to get you anywhere. I'm going to be hosted by him, and it's because I treated him nicely and with respect, and in return I got the same back. Obviously he is very busy and he can't activate your hosting right when you send it.
Also, it is not a scam. You should appreciate the free hosting enough so that you don't have to come on here calling it a scam. Just respect the great deal and kind webmaster and maybe you will get respect and service in return - it worked for me.

curiousity, and TheWizard have concerns that I can understand. I would be pissed off if someone did that to me, but i'm sure Jim was just busy or something. I dare you to re-apply and get the same results. It won't happen, I'm confident. Both of you try it and see what happens. Hey maybe since you had bad experiences they'll even chip in $8 for your domain. I don't know, probably don't ask them that or you would sound demanding but when you're nice anything can happen. As for weapon saying they can kiss her booty, that really isn't the attitude they like, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're not accepted ever. NeedCGIspace you sound like you could have a nice site, so i'm sure he would host you. Your name obviously suggests you need the CGI, So i'll say there is a 99% chance you'll be accepted.

Actually I counted, Next, Mark, Anjay, And I. I think some other people too. Only a couple people had a problem other people are just replying in the thread. I suggest you make an investment in "Hooked on Phonics." I've heard they will really help. No, liking someone doesn't mean you have sex with them. See this is why I know you're a kid. Well besides your issues with reading. You obviously have small hands and are probably a kid. You don't capitalize anything, that's my logic for that. If you don't give a damn what I think, please don't reply. It would make more sense. If I'm a kid, then that's pretty sad, that you're losing an arguement to I.

UM.. stupid! Mark works for S4W, that don't count! what a dumb mother ----*er. stop trying to make yourself happy saying you are winning! by say "hooked on phonics" you are not winning! you just changing the subject..

Someone post somthing to shut this mother ---- er up!!! he never stop denieing he is being stupid!! somone post something so he can shut up..

Truth this is my last post to you.. it seems ever post i make that makes you look stupid.. you try to think of something stupid to get back.

Originally posted by Johnny

UM.. stupid! Mark works for S4W, that don't count! what a dumb mother ----*er. stop trying to make yourself happy saying you are winning! by say "hooked on phonics" you are not winning! you just changing the subject..

Someone post somthing to shut this mother ---- er up!!! he never stop denieing he is being stupid!! somone post something so he can shut up..

Truth this is my last post to you.. it seems ever post i make that makes you look stupid.. you try to think of something stupid to get back.

actually I don't work for S4W -- I help out with some coding, but I am on the helper's 'team' -- as I volunteer my services to help out to somewhat 'pay' for my hosting and usage of what S4W has to offer.

who cares if it is a scam or not, I just wanted to know if the server was good or not, not if it was a scam or what. Remember one thing, good guys go to heaven, bad guys go to hell, if the webmaster of s4w is a scam artist then we know where he is going;) If I had knew it would start a big contraversy like this I wouldn't of started it. Oh and NC_Tom when is netcabins opening?:rolleyes: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back