• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats the size of your harddrive?

2 x 250GB, 1 80GB and 1 120GB. I just added a 20GB for some a second OS, but I haven't done anything with it yet. Oh well.

1x6 [unused]
1x80
1x120? I think...
1x30 [laptop 1]
1x40 [this laptop]

Robert said:
2.5? Sure you didn't get confused with something else? :eek:

oh so cruel...

----

200GB WD SATA 7200RPM 8MB BUFFER
40GB Seagate ATA133(i think?) 7200RPM 2MB BUFFER

and plenty of other miscellaneous hdd's lying around..

oh yeah, an 8GB 'Quantum Fireball'? 5400rpm hdd w/ vanilla rh8 installed.. good for recovery ^_^

Robert said:
2.5? Sure you didn't get confused with something else? :eek:
My laptop has a 2.5" one, 3.5" is for desktops. I have another 20GB HDD and another 5GB HDD. And I want the single inched Seagate drive.

trenzterra said:
My laptop has a 2.5" one, 3.5" is for desktops. I have another 20GB HDD and another 5GB HDD. And I want the single inched Seagate drive.
I know the sizes of hdd. It was a joke.

My PC has a 6.7GB HDD and my iBook has a 30GB.

I get along just fine with that little of space. kthx.

I've currently got a 30" GB in my laptop, but on my computer on order I have 500GB, but, I also have a 500GB hard drive for backup of that...

uhh, yeah... ri---ght. You possibly use too much space. :p

I have a 20 GB H.D.D. running Win98SE (that takes up like 600 MB alone). I use about 2-3 GB though... aren't I a party pooper. ;)

Back