• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which web browser do you use?

Which web browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Firefox

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Chrome

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly I use Fire fox because of its better performance and having number of feature included in this. If we got any problem related to opening website we just install Add-ons for this site and then it is visible.

Safari is the default, Firefox is required for some of the things I do SAAS, but my first round stainless morning walk - it's fast, clean, simple and very modern. I Camino browser, OmniWeb, Opera and Google Chrome installed and have tried everything. My favorite is the steel, except to hit the places where you fight from time to time.

Google chrome and mozila firfox only . Ordinary I use mozila but if I face some problem with mozila then I use chrome other browsers never.........

I am a huge google fan so I use google chrome. I know that firefox is html 5 but I guess google chrome seems a lot more faster for me. however I do like firefox plugins because not a lot of it is all for chrome

I am a huge google fan so I use google chrome. I know that firefox is html 5 but I guess google chrome seems a lot more faster for me. however I do like firefox plugins because not a lot of it is all for chrome

Try Firefox 6, then you will found that it is slightly faster than Chrome.

I use chrome, firefox, IE, opera and safari. I like chrome for its fast service better than others.

I'm a little lazy with browsers, but have just started learning HTML5. Then found that one needed to have your browsers up to date in order to view HTML5 code. This is when I upgraded from Mozilla Firefox 3 to 7.1. Must say I was disappointed as I could not see that much improvement between the two.

Since my OS is Windows XP (and I'm not about to change soon since I learned I would then be unable to find a driver for my old trusted HP1000 Laserjet printer), I can't get Windows Explorer 9 as that requires Windows 7. I'm not at all impressed with Microsoft with that.

I still have to go for Chrome as apparently Google is really great with compatibility and codes for HTML5. Only thing is that I'm not too crazy about Google - a matter of principle - as they seem too invasive with regard to mining for information, than what I'm comfortable with. I realize all of them do it, but Google just feels a bit more aggressive - or is that my imagination?
:)

Chrome and IE. Firefox crashes far more often than chrome and IE on a clean install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back