• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

small hosting

need a small hosting site..around 1 GB and 5 GB b/w..No post..No Ads,i will put a link back.. the site will be for me and my frnds for linking couple of flash games on it..looking forward host who as been here for quite a time..thanks..
  2. E

looking for small and reliable hosting

In you Advanced plan, can i put a back link to your site rather than a Text Based Ads? Suraj,where are the server based on, i can see you asking your forum members to upload vds n Games etc. do you have any other members form FWS ( who can say, you are reliable)? Theres a difference between...
  3. E

small and reliable hosting

am looking for some one to host me. someone who have been running for more than 8 months and have less down time. space:1 or 2 GB b/w: 5 -10 GB AD: allowed backlink : yes cpanel :10x or 11(all features not less than 10) desp: making a forum for my college..
  4. E

looking for small and reliable hosting

am looking for a reliable host which has been running for the more than 8 months or more than a year and have less or no downtime. Space :1 GB or 2 GB b/w : 5 GB or 10 GB cpanle : 10x or 11 other features (email,ftp..etc) : should not be less than 10 Ad: should allow to put my own Ad...
  5. E

ezhostlive down :(

Hi ,I am extermerly sorry for the late approach, i wasnt aware of the server down. I have fixed it and the DNS with take 24hrs to propogate, There was some issue concering the the IP and server problems. I had left kuwait on 7th june to India to do my course B.Com with computer Application and a...
  6. E

these chinese

well i didnt seem to have a problem with them other than that 1 of out doesn't bother to read the TOS and get suspended for disregarding the policy and all the 5 comes back asking why was he/she suspended.
  7. E

Advice on support

I installed Help Center Live which has osTicket scripted added as a module. i there anyone else using the same. because it seems to have to problem with the Live chat.
  8. E

moving: isnt it fun?

Fun, Give me a break:devious2: may b yea if you moving to a better house and location. Well it going to worse for me, i will be leaving Kuwait to India on this coming sunday for good to do my degree in commerce with computer application.No i don think that's fun at all. I can just bury...
  9. E

Advice on support

Which support script is good for for both as ticket wise and which support online chat. Am focusing on the ones in Fantastico itself, Haven't tried any, any advice on this? Regards, Anish
  10. E

GoDaddy Donates

RegisterFLY? http://icann.org/announcements/announcement-2-16mar07.htm
  11. E

2gb/10 gb No ADs upgradeable to 4 gb

No Ad's or monthly post. We require user's have their own domain.Only English site's. Mercury Package Quota - 1000MB Bandwidth - 5000 MB cPanel X 11 - Yes Titanium Package Quota - 2000 MB Bandwidth - 10000 MB cPanel X 11 - Yes Back Link appreciated Request : request.ezhostlive.com Packages...
  12. E

EZHostLive looking for staff

only looking for site admin and Designer now, GM already taken.
  13. E

EZHostLive looking for staff

EZHostLive is looking for staff on the following three positions Site Admin, Designer & Global Moderator. Requirement': Site Admin : Should have pretty good knowledge on html/php and everything in general. Designer : Well have to be a Designer GM: Should have a bit of all. Am not...
  14. E

Free Webhosting Business 4 SALE ! Over 1850 Members +++

http://guildwutang.com/xer/index.php?action=profile;u=1063 is he the same old person?
  15. E

back link code

Yea thanks, you got a point there. but i was looking for that code, so thought of asking you guys.
  16. E

Post your ctrl+v

[Blur] - [way beyond] - [Fade In]
  17. E

Xtwebhost.net down?

Looks like there server's are completely down, Did you Mail any of there admins?
  18. E

Post your ctrl+v

the one you made
  19. E

back link code

How can i put a back link to all my user's site i guess you understand what i mean, on the user site there will be a default link saying "hosted by...or something like that" and is there a way i can out the back link only for particular package. Regards
  20. E

GoDaddy Donates

This is Pretty Old, did a search on the forum and didn't find any thread. Source
Back