• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Lapras

1. Lapras

vetting melbourne it

Can anyone tell me more about Melbourne IT from a reliability standpoint? Such as their ability to secure a domain, and their responsiveness to customers. For instance, I've heard some nightmare stories about some registrars that basically takeover some else's domain, lock them out or even...
  2. Lapras

fastest hosts?

For instance I was looking into Peer1 which according to Alexa.com was in the 57th percentile for speed. I don't know if that's accurate or not. But I am not sure how to determine if a host can really deliver on speed and reliability (and I mean probably Managed Hosting or at least dedicated...
  3. Lapras

Pick my major.

Well, personally I think it depends on how you plan on using your degree. I am double majoring in Computer Science & Astrophysics - which is an interesting combination if you are a big math and sciences fan. In this case you may have different aspirations. If you like practical thought but do...
  4. Lapras

---- me I want to see iron man

Haven't seen it yet. I definitely want to. Although I would say I prefer some movies over others, even if it is not all that great I may still enjoy watching it. If you cant see this movie with someone maybe you should just go see it. If you agree its reasonable their will be other movies worth...
  5. Lapras

Can anyone tell me the name of this song?

Hmm... grabbing the audio occurred to me too but I did not know how to go about it. If you have a way, then sure, I would definitely like that. Thanks for offering. I don't mind the clicking.
  6. Lapras

Can anyone tell me the name of this song?

Its the audio for the video here: http://www.tagheuer.com/the-collection/carrera/index.lbl?lang=en I really like the tune but I don't know the name so tracking it down could be really tricky.
  7. Lapras

[PHP] header switching for languages

I am looking to change the specific lines of uniform parts of the code depending on which language the user wants the page in. Example index.php?lang=ru index.php?lang=en
  8. Lapras

Looking for advice on expanding website

Hi, I have been looking to expand my website in a few ways: 1)I am hoping to make it into a more comprehensive website - with diverse contents including items such as arts, academia, sciences, religion, politics, op ed, new, etc ... 2)I would like to increase my visitors, there is not a...
  9. Lapras

You Know You Are In College When....

From the looks of it, this is partially a list of what NOT to do in college, but some people may do.
  10. Lapras

Which do you think is more difficult?

:lol: Well... its a good thing this a test of perception and not a test of which would actually be more difficult or it could be really bad. :lol:
  11. Lapras

Twenty one today!

:typing: I just noticed this post, so this is a little belated but, Happy Birthday Bruce! :bd2:
  12. Lapras

New Earth-Like Planet Found

Not so fast decker, did you check to see if anyone already bought the star the planet revolves around on the internet? Also, considering that beyond light speed travel may be a reality one day - even soon - it may do scientists some good to explore if Galileo's faster than light theory is...
  13. Lapras

Do any of you ever sleep ?

Probably at Fries electronics, those stores seem to have everything else there.
  14. Lapras

Which do you think is more difficult?

Well , I would agree with Galaxy hosts on this one. The only thing that makes butcher knives problematic is that you can get hurt if you fail, but assuming that you do not fail, the handles on the knives are not dangerous. That is easier than a completely round ball because of the force vectors...
  15. Lapras

Do any of you ever sleep ?

Look stonerocket, most of us have installed some hardware that lets us plug ourselves into the wall so we do not have to sleep. That being said, for old timers like myself who can still remember before was always electromagnetically hardened (last August), we fear there will be a catastrophic...
Back