• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by NameerSK

1. N

Onsite Tech

Hi there, I am looking for an on-site tech living in North London, Stratford. I need him/her to know the following: How to rack a server. How to install/reinstall OS's. How to rebuild a server. How to change parts. Has experience with hardwares and parts. Regards,
  2. N

Five Hosting Templates For Sale! (PSD's Only)

hello, could you please contact me at nameersk [at] gmail [dot] com? Thanks,
  3. N

Blowouthosts.com - Where is it?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=685749&highlight=blowouthosts.com Add him to one of the IMs he has :P Or has everything gone well?
  4. N

Hosting site?

You should have posted it in the Free hosting request section :P
  5. N

Looking for master reseller in Europe

Hello Bidu, I might be able to host you in UK, if your interested please tell me if you want some offers.
  6. N

New Hosting Domain/Website for Sale - Already Earning $$$

hello I might be interested, Could you please email me at nameersk @ gmail.com
  7. N

Have you ever tried controlling your mouse with your foot?

I just tried typing with my legs and controlling the mouse with my leg, wasn't able to. It was really hard to control the mouse, the keyboard I almost achieved in writing my name :)
  8. N

Requring Dedicated w/HyperVM

Dual Opetron 160GB HD 4GB RAM 1500GB Bandwidth HyperVM 15 IPs Remote Reboot $120/month Regards,
  9. N

Ideas for Mother's Day gift?

You might take her out, for dinner. Do something you both like, or you could remind each other off. Watch a film or go to the cinema.
  10. N

24-Play

Hello, 24-Play is a UK company, has anyone ever heard of it? If you used them, could you please write reviews about them here? Regards, Nameer Suhail Khoury
  11. N

Hosting Domain Names (SALE)

A friend I know through MSN, just bid $50 on it. He is called Crazor. Highest Bid for PlanetHost.net: $50 Keep them coming guys. Regards,
  12. N

Oh okay, thanks for telling me in a better way, well I was thinking of doing it. But I did send them an email and I am still waiting for a reply :) Regards,
  13. N

Excuse me? Still didn't get what you have said!
  14. N

Review this funny site please

I like the site, you have a grammar mistake here: "men in the world" I think you could do an area for photos with funny pictures to get more hits :), it looks like your just focusing on getting money from advertisements, I don't think you will get many as it doesn't really have a lot of...
  15. N

Well it was for clients that just didn't renew them, then I renewed them because I thought they had some meaning and unique, well I haven't ever done anything in them, if you are interested please do tell me :) Regards,
Back