• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Ryan_man

Good DOMAINS for SALE!!

Hey everyone, I have a couple of domains that I'm thinking of selling. I just don't have the time to build websites anymore, but these domains are pretty good. I have: www.lookingfast.com ---> Minimum $55 CAD www.getmoneyquick.com ---> Minimum $65 CAD I am only selling the...
  2. Ryan_man

Outlook Express

Hey, This is an Outlook Express 6 question. I was just wondering, is there a way I can have outlook express automatically send and receive (playing a sound on new mail) without have the program open? That is, I don't want to have Outlook Express in the toolbar, but rather in the system...
  3. Ryan_man

Computer Overpricing

I think stores and personal "auction" sellers are starting to really overcharge for computer systems. Everytime I go to pawn shops and used computer stores, they charge 8 times of what a laptop is worth. EX, they will charge $520 CAD for a Pentium 166mhz Laptop 40mb Ram, 2GB HD, with 4X...
  4. Ryan_man

Cheapest Laptop?

Lately i've been developing websites plans and structuring for a couple small businesses... The other day I dug out my old NEC Ultralite SL/25C. I found that the hard drive had bad drive cylinders and a damage Drive Controller. Rather then spending $40 CAD on a HD, I'm looking to get at least...
  5. Ryan_man

Review a flash movie?

Can someone just take a look at my first flash movie? It's about 4megs, mainly because I didn't compress it much, I will slim down the size after im done reviewing it. http://www.babyspage.com/rwd.html
  6. Ryan_man

Flash MX HELP!

I don't know if this is the correct forum to post this question in, but ill give er a go. I'm just learning how to use flash MX. I read a bunch of tutorials (yes even the ones that came with the thing) and so foreth. I've been searching around all the flash sites, and have posted in a couple...
  7. Ryan_man

Why are people still using HTML?

I am taking this topic out. Why? Because it seems that everyone on these forums disagree that XHTML is a superior language over HTML. Even though XHTML's differences are very slight, and you get much better stability, people feel that it's a bad language because they have to add a few more...
  8. Ryan_man

Looking for work

Hey all, I'm just gonna post something here just incase someone knows where I can get some online jobs. Anywho, i'm looking to do some website design, maybe a bit of programming. I can do logos/graphics, I have tons of website ideas. Even tedious work, like converting tons of text into...
  9. Ryan_man

The Cheapest Register?

Hi, I currently own www.babyspage.com, which im looking to sell (Can someone tell me where I can sell it and get at least what I paid for it?) and I paid $45 at register.com, only to then find out that domain names have gone down in price to around $10 each. I was just wondering, im...
  10. Ryan_man

www.babyspage.com - New Staff

Hey everyone, You may have seen or heard a couple of things about BP on these forums somewhere. The fact is, we recruited 4 staff members from these forums. Unfortunatly, after depending on individuals to contribute to their designations, not many have done much at all. So, I am back...
  11. Ryan_man

Still Looking for some...

Hey everyone, Just to all let you know, we're still looking for some staff members for www.babyspage.com. Go check out http://www.babyspage.com/plans.html to see if you fit in anywhere. Proj5ect just had a baby so, we will have to work without his design for a while. :cool:
  12. Ryan_man

Want to join me?

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if I should be posting this in here for good feeback, but it's general, so i'll post it here. --------- For a month or so i've been working on a website idea of mine. It's called "Baby's Page", IE babyspage.com. Basically, it's going to be a website for new...
  13. Ryan_man

Running CGI

Hey, im using Windows Server 2003, and my server is run by IIS 6.0. I was just wondering how to get my Common Gateway Interface to work. I've enabled "Allow unkown cgi" in my extensions. But I still can't get my CGI files working. I have PHP and mySQL somewhat working on it, and I would like...
  14. Ryan_man

What is the best free host.

I have had experience with most of these webhosts, and fwsh is still, in my opinion one of the best combined with ulimited-sql.com.
  15. Ryan_man

Learning PHP hosts

Hey, Im just starting to learn PHP right now. I'm reading the book "Sams learn PHP in 21 hours". Right now im using fwsh.com for PHP and unlimited-sql for mySQL. Is that a good combo? I tried to use breezeland, but it's just so unorginized and almost amateur like.
  16. Ryan_man

Fwsh.com review

Hey, Another review. I have registered with http://www.fwsh.com free hosting services now. They have Windows Server 2003 running, and it seems to be very organized so far. Here's what they offer: Domain Hosting Unlimited Space* Unlimited Bandwidth* CGI PHP Access Logs* No Ads...
  17. Ryan_man

2 Free Hosting Reviews

Hey everyone. I just bought a new domain name for $50 CAD. And i've been searching for a compitent free host for 3 months now. I would go pay, but I can't afford it monthly, and I dont have a credit card anymore. So im stuck with this free host BS for a little while. So far i've signed up...
  18. Ryan_man

I need domain hosting

Hey guys, I just registered a new domain name. I now need some free hosting to go with it :) This is what I need: Domain Hosting 1 FTP Account 15-50+ MB Space 1+ GB Bandwidth CGI Absolutly no adds, or adds that are movable. (No pop-ups either) *Optional - PHP/ASP Thankyou, I...
  19. Ryan_man

Looking for a free webhost

Hey everyone, im back, anywho, im looking to make a new website (the design is done but) I need a good reliable webhost to help me start it. Im going to be general because im not sure if free webhosts have changed over the years. This is what I need: 10+ mb Space 500+ mb bandwidth or...
  20. Ryan_man

Looking for...

Hey everyone, I'm looking for an absolute free web host with: 50mb space + 2GB bandwidth(2 to 5 is fine) CGI FTP At least 800kb file size No ads, or at least a banner that is not an intrusion on the design Just so you know, im looking for a place that will host my midi's and...
Back