• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Reseller needed..

Hi, I would like reseller hosting please. I DO NOT sell "Paid" hosting. I just host friends and family. I also require 2 very small server edits for two scripts i use on my site. I would like 7gb space, whatever bandwidth. Cpanel 11 is a must, support (would love msn support). Thnx
  2. A

Installed Vista.. Monitor :o

Hi, I just upgraded to vista home premium. All was going brilliant. Then i had to download some updates. So off i went, restarted and the resolution got reset to 800 x 600.. My monitor is best viewed in 1280 by 1024 as said on the box of the monitor... This is what i used before the...
  3. A

Free SMF / phpBB Hosting.

Easy Forumz.com is a unique forum hoster. Not only is it free, but the support you will receive is simply outstanding. With fast servers, 99.9% uptime guaranteed , we promise you will not be disappointed with our service. With 99.97% uptime measured from December last year, our services to you...
  4. A

Connecting a domain to forum?

Hello, I currently run a free forum hoster on www.easyforumz.com I have had many people ask how can they get their domain connect to their hosted forum? Their forums are www.easyforumz.com/ACCESSNAME for example http://easyforumz.com/familyguytalk/ is it possible? Not a simple re-direct...
  5. A

Bandwidth Usage

Hi, On my dedictaed, it shows that bandwidth usgae is updated every 6 hours. So, i went into cPanel awstats, and it shows 51gb bandwidth, but on the main index it says 12? (Recently updated). How can this be fixed? Thanks
  6. A

Review My Ad Placement!

Hi guys. I just launched: http://www.boredomfight.com/ Can you review my ad placement? I was thinking of putting a sky scapper to the right. I also love the free template for wordpress :)
  7. A

Cheap Proxy Site's Hosting!

Hi, Im doing a sale of easyforumz hosting! Plans are below: Copper Plan 100MB Space 5GB Bandwidth 5 Addon Domains 10 Sub Domains 100 Parked Domains 100 Email Boxes 100 mySQL Databases. $1.50 a Month! Now only $0.99 for the first month! Use promo: "CoppDis" Bronze Plan...
  8. A

VPS + Dedi?

Hello, I have been speculating several weeks now on what a VPS server is and what a Dedicated server is. However, i can not figure it out. So please could you explain? Can i install my own software? If so what and what would i want to install? Can i sell re-seller hosting? What are...
  9. A

Looking for this script:

Hello, I am running a free forum hoster phpBB and SMF. With the phpBB is it possible to have a side bar on the left with a list of skins installed. When clicked the forum to the right will change to the selected skin. THis will only be used on ONE board which will be a fresh install...
  10. A

Cannot access a certain Ip!

Hello, I have a website which is located at: 216.16.246.188 Now the thing is, my ip was 64.**... yesterday and for the past 4 months or so.. Now my Ip is 90.**... ? This has changed twice now. Well thats god on one hand but other hand i cannot access my webhosts IP address. All 60 sites...
  11. A

Computer goes back to version 98??

Hello, I have a windows XP computer. Packard Bell. problem is, my computer keeps switching its theme to windows 98! It does the automatically and the start bar ect changes from the XP blue to the 98 grey. It changes back but the blue bar at the top of any open program (e.g msn top bar)...
  12. A

Need a hosts help!

Hello can some one xplain what "Multiple IP C classes" are? Someone wants to know if i offer them and to be honest, i dont have a clue :knockedou Thanks alot!
  13. A

Need some help installing this script!

Hello, Recently, i found a myBB script which allows multiple installs (Multi scipt). This is what i wanted seeming i run a free forum hoster! However, this came with no readme or instructions. I have downloaded the myBB software from there website and uploaded it to my FTP. I then installed...
  14. A

Want to host a "Free Forum Hoster"

Hello, I am looking for quotes on a "Free Forum Hoster" site. Will host phpbb for free. This will require around 5Gb+ and not sure on bandwidth. Unlimited sub doamains. Email address, addon domains ect.. can be quite low. I will have a support forum aswel (IPB or vbull). Thanks. P.S...
  15. A

Host needed

Hi, Im looking for a host of the following: Disk space: 5gb or unlimited. Dand width: Fairly high Must contain mySQL to be able to run/import my invison power board forum. I currently have got a offer for £5 for two years (10$). Thats without a domin and unlimited EVERYTHING...
Back