• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

free hosting 100mb 10gb/instant activations/no post/free host/multiple accounts

stupid idiots http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.altervista.org%2Fiscrizione.php&langpair=it%7Cen&hl=en&safe=off&c2coff=1&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools
  2. T

looking for us reseller, with big plans

um.. 20k mb IS 20gb..... isnt it? 1k mb=1gb... right?
  3. T

CPanel

i agree with deeplist, for the most part anyways, but yor attiutude is way off. so, there are bad kids. so, they are idiots and they dont know how to do anything. you dont have to sream and yell at everyone. i tried alot of panles, and i dont really care witch one is better. all of em is...
  4. T

BoulderHost -- 100% Free -- No Ads or Posting --

i really want to sign up, but it requires phone numbers, fax, address and other confidental info.... i dont wanna give it away
  5. T

Unlimited Bandwith in 3 seconds! No filesizelimit

on dt host, it states " you don't need PHP and MySQL? try XT Host our new service!" so im guessing thier related
  6. T

Trial: 90mb Space / 9GB bandwith month / Fantastico / 90MEGS.COM

idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiotidiiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiotidiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiotidiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot You say your smart!!!!!!!!!liar..... So, im supposed to belive some 3 Year old kid that hasnt tried this host can accuratly...
  7. T

GBMails 60gb space + 80gb Transfer

80gb bandwith? lets see... a avarge server would have around 1000gb bw right? so... U CAN ONLY HOST 12 MEMBERS. (o ya, and 1 half member for ur little bro)
  8. T

frankly, ur crazy. the host sucked. get used to it. fine, how about this. ill offer a host, 100000gb space and 1000000000000gb bandwith. i will offer 24/7 support and everything. but it will only last for 2 seconds. how about that?
  9. T

100% Free Upload Site, Even Accepts HTML files!

he fail? u crazy? he offers fmore than most avarge filehosts. find a filehost that lets u upload a 600mb file and last more than 1 month and ill give u 10$. idiot. 600? ur truly crazy
  10. T

OMG. from the first time i saw this host, i said it was a lie. but noone listened. now, its down AGAIN. GOD. THIS HOST IS A FAKE. GET USED TO IT
  11. T

oh please. 60gb space and 80gb bw? ya right.
  12. T

looking for WAREZ HOSTING

Warze Is Bad For U. Just Spend The Stupid 50$ And Help The Econemy!
  13. T

Free hosting for 8000 page views a month hackers site

OMG. there are serious dumb ppl on these forums. POSTING THAT U HAVE ILLEGAL WAREZ ON A PUBLIC FORUM where off duty police officers probaly goes to. sigh..... WARZE IS BAD FOR U. JUST SPEND THE STUPID 50$ AND HELP THE ECONEMY!
  14. T

looking for WAREZ HOSTING

i cant belive u actually WROTE WAREZ HOSTING on i public forum! seriously! public! i bet "some" off duty police ppl goes to these forums
  15. T

One gigabyte web space - Full Support

are u overselling? i dont belive that u can support all that withput overselling or going bankrupt seriously... 100gb of bw?
  16. T

Free 100MB Space - Instant Activation, FTP uploads, PERL/CGI/Javascript Support etc..

i didnt want to bash.. sicne ur ARE providing a free service, and i respect that. i also do not want to make it feel like i want to much and im mean. i dont want this to feel like im bashing u but.... rshost have less much bw cshost
  17. T

Up to 10 GB disk space / 100 GB bandwidth, cPanel with Fantastico

LOL. first post, and he complements hosting zero. i bet THAT IS hosting zero or he paid them. that just shows u how bad hosting zero is.
  18. T

PC -> Web host server?

er... srry to hijack this thread, but im wondering too. and i have 5mb dl and er... 200kb up i think.
Back