• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

AvalHosting.com / No Ads / No Post.

AvalHosting AvalHosting has been online since June 6th 2006 with two different hosts. We have had our rough and downs but now is the time to get our free webhosting! Please, Just try us and see if you are not happy! We support all domain extensions and we offer sub domains. Below is...
  2. A

AvalHosting.com / 250mb / 1Gig

Hello, we at avalhosting.com provide free cPanel webhosting on Linux servers, Our servers are loacted at the Savvis datacenter in Texes, We offer one plan to all users and it includes the following: cPanel 10 Control Panel 250MB of Space 1GB of Bandwidth Unmetered Emails Unmetered MySQL...
  3. A

WebHostingMasters Review

Iv been with Webhostingmasters sence about the 4th of this month, and they are one of the best hosts you could go with, They offer Quick And Free Support were your ticket gets answered withen an hour, my personal expreces with it have been great, my tickets have been answered withen less that 20...
  4. A

AvalHosting.com - Reliable Hosting | 99.0% Uptime

AvalHosting - FreeHosting Accounts 250MB Space 1GB Bandwidth cPanel w/ RVSkins (IF REQUESTED) Fantasico Unlimmited Ad-ons Web Based Email Client - Outlook or other email programs accepted Spam Assassin Frontpage Extensions LTDS Accepted: All Domains Accepted, Subdomains are also...
  5. A

AvalHosting.com

AvalHosting.com is a FreeWebHost that offers Cpanel Webhosting, Our plan includes: 250MB - Space 1GB - Transfer cPanel w/ Fantastico + RVskin Unlimited Features/Adons and Unlimited Support! We offer support through MSN, and EMAIL, Our msn support staff are online almost 10 hours a day...
  6. A

Domains for sell

Everyone, i am selling three domains: Habbo-Net.com - 5.00 HabboAddicted.com - 12.00 BobbaHotel.net - 9.00 Please EMAIL ME At Unexpected@Alltel.net for info on direct buying through namecheap.
  7. A

Need Free Hosting

Hello, i am requesting hosting, i need: 98.0% + Uptime 150MB or up (Upgradable) PHP 5GB Bandwirth or up No Ads Own Ads Allowed CPanel Unmettered Everything Else (EX. Mysql, Ftp Etc.) Thank you. Austin - I once had a host but it sundely shut down ( bizari.org ) -
  8. A

Shoutcast Server

Hello, i'm l'm in need of a Shoutcast Server for a fan site. my max buget it 10/m and 100/y so can anyone give me anyoffers? i would pefure alot of bandwidth. thanks austin
  9. A

What do you thank?

Its Your Choice.
  10. A

free - 200mb/2gb | paid - 5gb/9gb

Hello, After having a downtime x15hosting.com is back up! so here we are! X15hosting.com offers free and paid cpanel hosting WITH Fantastico Auto-Installer. Here are is the max we offer: (unlimited sql email subdomains comes with all plans) Up To: 200 MB Space / 2GB Bandwidth Webmail...
  11. A

Very Cheap Hosting!

Hello, X15hosting.com is now offering Paid Plans! Are Plans Come With Unmeatered Everything (ex. mysql). Are Plans Include: Paid Plan 1 - 500MB Space 3GB Bandwidth $1.25/Month OR $12.00/Yearly Plan 2 2GB Space 6GB Bandwidth $2.00/Month OR $19.99/Yearly Plan 3 5GB Space 9GB...
  12. A

The Gov Is Spying on us!

Yes, its TRUE! The gov is spying on us! look at this link for more deteal http://www.infowars.com/articles/bb/gov_caught_installing_keystroke_loggers.htm
  13. A

200 Space / 2GB Bandwidth / Cpanel

Hello and i would like to tell you about x15hosting, we offer free cpanel hosting with unlimted everything. Our hosting plans go up to 200MB space 2GB bandwidth And Unlimted Everything Else! cPanel + Fantastico Alls we ask is for are free plan is forum posting and ONE AD. Are paid...
  14. A

Html Template

Hello, I'm looking for a good but not fancy HTML template. If you have made it i will be happy to put ur link on it. but i would like it to look nice etc. any one got any ideas? - Austin
  15. A

Free WHM Billing?

does any one know were to get a free WHM BILLING thange?
  16. A

Cpanel / 200 MB Space / 2GB Bandwith!

Hey FWS! X15hosting.com is BACK after a long downtime! we offer up to 200Mb Of Space and up to 2GB bandwith BW Cpanel! Come On Down today! X15hosting.com!
  17. A

What Is Better?

I Thank IE is the best :biggrin2:
  18. A

Copyright . .

ok, i'v been wondering why the copyright i Per Olof Sandholm ? shouldent it be Freewebspace.net ? or what? EDIT: oh so its Peos copy? so why dont you change it or something . . ?
  19. A

Looking for reseller! URGENT!

hello, i need a reseller for around 40$ a year is must have the following: Cpanel/WHM 3-4 GB Space ANY AMOUNT OF BANDWITH And you will need to be in biz 1 year, and uptime is needed. Please Note: utcrazy got it. but thanks for posting!
  20. A

Free Forum Uploads/ Free Site Hosting!

Hello Everbody! i'm just telling you about my hosting site, x15hosting.com. we offer free website to everyone. we also offer support almost at all times! and we offer DirectAdmin accounts. We offer up to 200MB of space and 2GB of bandwidth free! all's we ask is that you put 1 google banner...
Back