• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. sp0radic

Hosting: Domain + Pop3. Where?

I am after some free hosting for a small website. It needs to be domain hosting and offer pop3 email. Wouldn't mind a MySQL database and PHP. I'm willing to wack on a little ad too. I do have paid hosting, but they want me to pay another AU$50 for this simple package. Anything would be...
  2. sp0radic

I'm back....

Heya's. What have I missed in the last 6 months? Tis so weird. Anywaty, just posting to say hi.
  3. sp0radic

ice-b0x.com trailer

Just made a trailer for my site. http://www.ice-b0x.com Returning December 2001
  4. sp0radic

:(

My site traffic has dropped alot in the last day! :( But on another topic.. I finshed my new nuke theme. It's and AMD theme. :D It'll only be there for like a day, then I change it back. ... if you're a member, u can change it to the AMD theme ne time u want. ;) Oh.. the link...
  5. sp0radic

Free php-nuke themes

Want a theme for your php-nuke site?? I think I can help. :D ICQ or MSNM me.
  6. sp0radic

"The BIG gap" in webhosting.

This has always bugged me. Ok, say you have a free host, and they are giving you hosting for free, $0. They give all those features and stuff. Then you take a look at their payed hosting. Basically the same stuff, maybe with a bit more space, or maybe they host ur domain, and they don't...
  7. sp0radic

Google, site make over ... well sought of

http://www.google.com -> they got a semi site make over.
  8. sp0radic

My Realtek RTL8029(AS) PCI Ethernet Adapter ... is dead?

I think it's dead. In Win2K is says: :crysad:
  9. sp0radic

My favorite firewall is f*cough*'d up!

Tiny Personal Firewall, the firewall I was using decided to roll over on it's back and piss me off. I had to uninstall it and now I got *cough* zonealarm *cough*. :( (The attached image is what the error look like) It happened after installing WinGate. The error pops up every often even...
  10. sp0radic

How old are you?

I'm bored so I'm starting another 'useless' thread. ... so how old are you?
  11. sp0radic

Nameservers...

Okay, I know what the nameserver do and stuff, but I a question for all the smart ppl out there. You know how you have ns1.yourhost.com and ns2.yourhost.com Is that like ns1 is the 1st nameserver and if ns1 is down it goes to ns2?? If it does do that, could do something like this...
  12. sp0radic

Moving MySQL databases...

Is it possible??? I currently have a PHP-Nuke site installed on F2S (as most of you already know). I'm moving to a new "proper" server very soon, and I really want to be able to copy the database over. Is there anyway?
  13. sp0radic

ASP, 5G+ Bandwidth, 500MB Spcae, MS Access Database...

My friend (max) needs a new host. He needs: ASP 5G+ Bandwidth 500MB Space MS Access Database Well, anyone?
  14. sp0radic

How To Get A .com.ru!!

OK, I finally found out how, exactly how to get one! Cause I know alot of people want them. Ok, here we go.. First off go to: http://www.ripn.net:8080/nic/whois/en/index.html To get the domain, send an email to ru-dns@ripn.net with the following information. (Sample Only) ang: EN...
  15. sp0radic

The great free domain hunt...

Let's start a great free domain hunt. Find as many free domains as you can and post there register. For example: .com.kg, .net.kg, .org.kg, .mil.kg, .gov.kg and edu.kg -> http://www.domain.kg GO!
  16. sp0radic

POP3 for your domain?

Is it possible to get a free pop3 account for your own domain?
  17. sp0radic

Where are you from?

Just curious. :jump:
  18. sp0radic

Cool, but not so cool IE + MSNM features

I just found out that if you hold down control and scroll up/down with mouse scroller thingee it changes your text size. You need a mouse with a scroller in it to do it. It works in MSNM too!
  19. sp0radic

F2S + MySQL error!

Sometimes when I got to my site hosted on f2s i get this error! eeeeeek! :crysad:
  20. sp0radic

I have 153 posts.. and no avatar! eeek!

I have 155 posts.. and no avatar option! eeek! Where's my avatar! :crysad: I have a 155 posts and the avatar option is still not there! :crysad:
Back