• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

CGI and IP Addresses...

Do IP addresses work with CGI Scripts? I ask because I am creating my site right now on my IP address while I wait for my domain to start working, and I cant use my cgi files
  2. R

Would you trust them?

http://www.bluedomino.com They offer unlimited everything, 300$ worth of free software and a free domain name.
  3. R

DigitalRice

DigitalRice.. I've used them in the past but they screwed me over. Are they any better now?
  4. R

test

test..
  5. R

F2S or Datablocks...

Which is better? they seem to offer the same exact thing.
  6. R

Surviving ad free hosts...

What hosts are still ad free? i can think of envy.nu, digitalrice.com, f2s.com, liquid2k.com and virtue.nu(?). any others?
  7. R

I need a host with the following...

FTP About.... 20-25 megs of space Accepts .zip and .exe files ADs: text link, ad frame, pop ups or none (if its a well established host)
  8. R

Just Read It

NetCabins News: As many of you know, NetCabins has been developing our advertisement system for quite some time now. We are excited to announce that it will be ready very soon. In a few more days, all NetCabins users will begin receiving popups on each of their pages. Shortly thereafter...
  9. R

Geocities has new advertisements...

Has anyone noticed the new Yahoo! link ads on geocities pages? Its quite annoying..
  10. R

RealFTP.com

Anyone have any opinions on realftp.com?
  11. R

I need an free web host with...

I need a host with FTP About 25 Megs of space FrontPage2000 server extensions Subdomain would be a nice bonus, but is not necessary. ADs: normal sized Pop up, adframe. (please, dont mention any ad free hosts...) is not f2s, netcabins, twu or spaceports.
  12. R

digitalrice.com

Does anyone have experience with them? They seem to offer some really good features and decent space, but the no ADs thing frightens me.
  13. R

I'm looking for...

Im looking for... 15MB FTP Adframe, User placable ADs, button or small banner (or, if the FWP is in no danger of collapsing, no ADs) Isn't f2s, 9ug or netcabins.
  14. R

Stas.net now has ads

Wow. First crosswinds, now stas? I hope netcabins won't be getting them anytime soon.
  15. R

This is a long shot but....

Is there ANY service that offersfree domain forwarding?
  16. R

When you upload a font...

When you upload a font, does it have to be in a .zip file?
  17. R

I need a host with....

*FTP ( Absolutely Necessary, i hate browser uploads ) *No Ads *About 10-15 MB of space *Allows zip files Subdomain ( Not necessary, but would be nice ) Any suggestions? (I've already searched the database.)
Back