• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Surfz

Reseller Account Needed

Indeed an attractive deal. May i know of the server specs, mbit of the server's connection and the name of the data center? Thanks
  2. Surfz

Reseller Account Needed

Was just wondering, where's the server located? am quite interested in the custom plan of yours, may i know where's the server located and your company info? Hi Dini, i've once used your shoutcast services ;) Where's the server located? and it's your personal server?
  3. Surfz

Reseller Account Needed

Thanks EW-Andy for the offer will think about it ;)
  4. Surfz

Reseller Account Needed

Hi there, am currently in search of hosting companies that offer the following: Reseller Account - cPanel/WHM - 5 GB Disk Space - 50 GB Bandwidth - Private Name Servers - Great Uptime Record - 20< Days money back guarantee Thanks.
  5. Surfz

Galaxy-Hosts' Status

yeap... it's working fine now but it would be great if Patrick of Galaxy-Hosts could provide an explanation on this matter.
  6. Surfz

Galaxy-Hosts' Status

Hi fellow Freewebspace users, was just wondering what went wrong with Galaxy-Hosts as their main page is down and so is my account that is current hosted with them? Anyone has any latest updates on them? Thanks
  7. Surfz

Shoutcast hosting needed

thanks for the suggestions everyone but it would be better if there are "unmetered" packages.
  8. Surfz

Shoutcast hosting needed

thanks dan for the offer but i guess if i'm streaming at 128 kbps, 10 gb bandwidth won't be sufficient. Besides, the bitrate that i require would be 24-32 kbps as i intend to set up this radio stream for low bandwidth listeners. thanks again ;)
  9. Surfz

Shoutcast hosting needed

Hey there mates, Type - Shoutcast hosting Bitrate - 24kbps to 32 kbps Listeners Slots - 20 to 50 Requirements - Preferably Unmetered if metered please state the bandwidth provided. Thanks, Jay
  10. Surfz

Classic Rock DJ's

If you're looking for House/Trance DJs then maybe i can help out ;)
  11. Surfz

Suggestions on where to register domain

www.namecheap.com is the your correct choice. Have been using them for couple of years and they're indeed a reliable ICANN accredited domain name registrar
  12. Surfz

{WTS} Vbulletin Owned License

Thank you, Jan :)
  13. Surfz

{WTS} Vbulletin Owned License

How are we supposed to check whether it's genuine or not, if you're unwilling to discuss any matters here ? I've added you on MSN
  14. Surfz

Might Be Interested in a vps, $40/month w/ DA

Hey blong, When it comes to stable and high-speed VPS / Dedicated Servers, you might want to check out Galaxy-Solutions, LLC ( www.galaxy-solutions.net ) ;)
  15. Surfz

Cheap Fast and Reliable Vps Needed

price over quality or quantity ? think it over ;)
  16. Surfz

£27.99 FULL UK DEDICATED SERVER OFFER | WoW |

it's 100 GB bandwidth or 1000 GB bandwidth ?
  17. Surfz

cheapest place for domain names with privacy protection

i'll definitely go with namecheap though. great registrar;)
  18. Surfz

Next 48 Hours: Free Graphics

hey mate, i'm interested in a logo design. Thanks alot, cheers
  19. Surfz

How to install Plesk in a VPS ?

it has been solved, thank you everyone, there was an error in my version of CentOS. Mods please do closed this topic, thanks ;)
  20. Surfz

How to install Plesk in a VPS ?

the autoinstaller went well on my CentOS 4.X 64 Bit VPS but there's this error which stops me from completing my installation even though my VPS' OS is totally new. Went it comes to the part where it tests a connection to MySQL, the error occurs or the connection can't be made. Have you guys...
Back