• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Favourite Gun company?

Who makes the best damn arms?

• Colt

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Para

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sig

• Steyr

• Heckler and Koch

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Galil

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Berreta

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Benelli

• None!

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
Thankfully we can't buy guns in Australia now. Well nothing too fancy. And you need a licence even for a slug gun! Way to go! :cool:

Loooove the HK's :) other than that who makes the 303 rifle? I shot one when i was in the country...

I only recognize one of those names, but I couldn't identify one to save my life. I'm not a gun nut, I'll say none.

I voted "none."

I do have this BB-gun/pellet rifle that i've had for who-knows-long. It's good for pestering alligators when i go back to louisiana for vacation every summer :D:p

It amazes me how many people here like guns and how much they know about them. I know nothing about guns. By the way they are illegal in the UK.

Well see, that's why the U.S. would be so hard to take over. Too many people have guns and a goos stock of ammo. A 22 rifle is just as damaging to a body as anything when you used hollowpoint longrifles....which I buy in bulk of 550 per box for $5.00. The 22 bullet is the most accurate in the world and has a minimum range of a mile.

So imagine someone pointing a semi automatic 22 rifle at you loaded up with longrifle hollowpoints and a high powered scope. Half a mile from a paper target, I have unloaded my gun into it and not missed a single time. Often times, these hollow points are more deadly than larger bullets.....because they exploade and shatter in you. They make a small hole going out, but leaving a large gaping hole coming out the other side. For the best combination of range, accuracy, and damage....this is the best gun..

Originally posted by Webdude
I can buy and own that if I want. Perfectly legal for me :D

Yeah right... there are laws prohibiting civilians from own Assault rifles and SMGs, even in America.

Police here in Argentina often have them.

I HK mp5 kicks ---. Best gun in Counter-Strike. :D

I fired my brother's mp5 before. He's SWAT :cool:

No really, he works for the police and he's part of the SWAT team of montreal.

You can buy anything you want if you are a collector with a dealership license. It doesnt cost much to get one, and you only have to have a clean record.....well, in Texas anyway. I dont know about other states. At one time, I was going to open a gun store. I got the license, but never opened the store and never really bought anything. Of course there are certain restriction such as who I can sell to and all that. There are certain levels of licenses. If I was willing to spend the kind of money, I could upgrade my license and buy anything.

Did you know that Bill Gates owns 4 of the U.S. Aircraft carriers and has them leased to the Navy? A good part of American military is privately owned and leased by the government. I'd hate to see the insurance rates on those.. With a license upgrade, I could buy a fully loaded Apache helicopter and lease it to a miltary branch. Though I doubt I will ever have that kind of money...

Gates is also one of the two top shareholders in Newport Shipbuilding, who builds the U.S. nuclear aircraft carriers..

I guess you dont quite know everything...do you Gian :D

Oh so now I am an idiot, webdude? Do me a favor and don't mock me.

Guns I have fired:
M-16A2 Semi-Automatic Rifle
M-4 Carbine Semi-Automatic Rifle

Those I fired while at a military base, both using blanks though... hey I was asked if I wanted to fire them at a military show, and I said yes.

And it is me who is the military expert around here.
Back up your assumptions with facts! And I will believe you.

BTW, Webdude, Gates can't even afford a single aircraft carrier.

Last edited:
Back