• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by netrc

1. N

Dedicated Server

What about legacy? Will everything be legal there?
  2. N

Could someone please bring me up to speed?

I assume that more then enough
  3. N

Colocation questions

If I were you I'd sell the server and get dedicated server. If you have no experience in serving your server better skip this
  4. N

PHP4 & MySQL Host Needed

I assume that any which under $4
  5. N

looking for ffmpeg reseller

I know some offer that on the shared accounts, but they are not resellers. VPS or dedicated should help you and there you will have possibility to oversell if you want to (but that is not recommended by me).
  6. N

So my tongue is pierced...

Will you have ability take that off? I assume that is something you are not comfortable with.
  7. N

Need a VPS, requirements?

With all kit of the needed options?
  8. N

Wiresix Site Not Looking Good

Well I assume that the issues you had are not related to them? Can you in anyway check that?
  9. N

Server monitoring with reboot?

I believe that is the best suggestion as that I'm sure there are several offsite monitoring tools but they might be more expensive then VPS
  10. N

Price reducing?

Most people earn with their web sites. And they earn with $$. And I assume they have funds to be able to pay for the web hosting.
  11. N

Hostings Lover

Welcome. You seem to be posting the same posting the same post on the different forums. I have seen the same on the HB forums.
  12. N

I need some help.

Anything better then nothing. That is the main rule and forums are public places and quite good for the such questions. IMHO
  13. N

Need a VPS, requirements?

To have that one you need to have skills. Or you are paying or you have skills. That is up to you what to chose
  14. N

In Urgent Need of a VPS

Kisha, how much are you willing to pay. Managed or unmanaged needed?
  15. N

Small affordable VPS or shared

No worries. That is ok for the starter plans.
Back