• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. iLucas

SmackYoMama.net -- First Month -- No Catch!

We're offering our first month without any catch! You won't have any post requirement until May! We offer the following plans, and again, you can have any of them, and won't be required to hit the post requirement until May! ----- Basic + 250 MB's Webspace + 5 GB's Bandwidth 5x...
  2. iLucas

SmackYoMama.net -- Hosting so good, it'll make you wanna Smack 'Yo Mama!

Why the wild name, if you're serious about hosting? It's a name, and has no negative effect on our great free service. We wanted to have fun, and it's a good way to get the party started right! How is your support? We will provide support, of that of a paid hosting company. We'll have...
  3. iLucas

Username Change Request

Can you please change my name to iLucas?
  4. iLucas

Diesel Host -- Free cPanel w/ Fantastico -- First Month -- Done!

We've recently made our way to the hosting scene, however, we're running very strong! We offer free cPanel hosting, with Fantastico. We require no posting! (You can PM to setup your account!) Regular + 50 MB's Webspace + 1 GB Bandwidth + 1x Features cPanel w/ Fantastico...
  5. iLucas

New Years Special -- cPanel w/ Fantastico -- Hurry!

We at Diesel Host want to wish you a safe and happy holiday! We're celebrating the holiday by giving away three (3) completely free packages! The only requirement is a link back to Diesel Host in the footer of every page! It's first come, first serve, so don't miss out! ----- New Years...
  6. iLucas

OSHQ.com Reseller

Would this be trustworthy? Per the WHOIS, their domain has been registered since 2003.
  7. iLucas

Diesel Host -- Christmas Special -- Hurry!

We at Diesel Host want to wish you a safe and happy holiday! We're celebrating the holiday by doubling the webspace on each package for a limited time! You have until midnight (EST) on December 25th to take advantage of our Christmas Special! ----- Regular + 50 100 MB's Webspace + 1 GB...
  8. iLucas

The Ultimate Free Thread

Well, I've seen these on other communities, and noticed that we didn't have one. Can we start? ----- Browser Mozilla Firefox Opera ----- Firewall ZoneAlarm ----- Antivirus AVG Avast ----- Graphic Design Gimp ----- Word Processing Suite Open...
  9. iLucas

Diesel Host Revamp

We're making a few changes, and should be back shortly. We're making the change from post-for-host to ad supported. We're looking into purchasing vBulletin. We should be back shortly.
  10. iLucas

Diesel Host -- We've slashed the requirement!

We've slashed our posting requirement to request, and keep our free hosting. We only offer one package. Why only one? Simple, it's all you need. The Package + 150 MB's Webspace + 10 GB's Bandwidth + 3x Features cPanel w/ Fantastico Subdomain/Domain ----- 5 Posts for Request 5 Posts...
  11. iLucas

WAP Sites

Are PCS WAP sites hard on resources?
  12. iLucas

Diesel Host -- Grand Opening!

Who is Diesel Host? We are a new free host, which has no ad requirement. We do require posting, but it's to virtually guarantee we'll be available for you tomorrow. What do we offer? Regular + 50 MB's Webspace + 2 GB's Bandwidth + Unlimited Features cPanel w/ Fantastico...
  13. iLucas

cPanel Hosting

I'll be using cPanel hosting for an MMA site. I will place ads, but I don't have time to post. 100 MB's Webspace 3 GB's Bandwidth cPanel Features x 3 I already have my own domain.
  14. iLucas

Host Needed for MMA Community

Before you ask, I'll make you aware that I'm no longer providing free hosting. My service is no longer running, but I look forward to creating an MMA community, which is more of my game. The hosting ordeal was too much time, honestly. I want something that won't be much work, and will be...
  15. iLucas

Ops Host -- cPanel 11 w/ Fantastico -- Doubled Webspace!

We've slashed out posting requirement, and nearly double the webspace given with each of our plans! You can now receive the following, when you apply for a hosting account with Ops Host! :beer: Great Support We pride ourselves in having great support, and having an issue resolved within...
  16. iLucas

Hosting for Logo

If anyone is interested in creating a logo for my newly opened free hosting, I'd be very appreciative. I'd be willing to give free hosting services in exchange for a logo. If you're interested, please send a private message. - Lucas
  17. iLucas

Windows Update .:. Blue Screen of Death

I'm currently running Windows XP Home Edition, and attempted to download updates, from a clean install. I downloaded, and installed both, the optional updates and recommended updates. I attempt to power my PC back on, and get an IRQ error. Has anyone else run into that same issue? I...
  18. iLucas

Ops Host -- Re-Opening! cPanel, Fantastico -- Free Hosting!

We officially opened last week, but we had to make some changes, causing us to lose the few accounts we had opened. We're re-opening, and creating all new accounts, and apologize to those of you who were terminated. Our new packages require posting, however, the requirement is very minimal...
  19. iLucas

Ops Host Grand Opening! Ad-Free cPanel Hosting!

It's August 25, the beginning of a new hosting era! Ops Host is now offering ad-free hosting, with no post count requirement! If you're interested in free cPanel/Fantastico hosting, please drop by! » Ops Host «
  20. iLucas

ZeroRegistry.com to 1and1.com

Earlier this year, I registered a domain with ZeroRegistry.com, which is now, apparently the biggest mistake I've made regarding a domain. I'd tried to contact ZeroRegistry numerous times, only for my email to be returned. Their contact information on every portion of the site, including...
Back