• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Stan

Any suggestions before i try and sell it?

Ok, i got bored today and opened up photo-shop and cam up with this. I think I'm going to have a go at selling it :) Any ideas/suggestions before i go ahead and put it up for sale?
  2. Stan

Half Price Sale on High Quality Hosting @ 3rd Rock Hosting!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know about our latest, one time offer over at 3rd Rock Hosting. OK, tell me about this offer. We are currently having a half price sale on all shared, reseller and master reseller hosting plans. This is a recurring offer, meaning that the price you...
  3. Stan

LOL Japanese Punk!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DrwbUoZsLEc He looks like he's sh*t himself! The song is good though, anyone know what hes saying? I love japanese rock/pop, stumbled accross this and it made me wet myself laughing. Thought i would share.
  4. Stan

Offering CHEAP Server & VPS Securing/Hardening

Need to earn a little bit of money to recover from a huge chargeback so i am offering my services. I am able to secure/harden your server to prevent hackers/ddos attacks etc. Here is what i will do: Install RKHunter Install RKHunter Cronjob which emails you nightly with reports...
  5. Stan

3rd Rock Hosting Master Reseller Introductory Offer! CRAZY!

3rd Rock Hosting have now started offering master reseller hosting plans! Our master reseller packages are for those who wish to start their own web hosting company/site. Just like our normal reseller packages you have the ability to create cPanel accounts and sell them to your customers. You...
  6. Stan

Something strange going on, any ideas?

OK, so a client signed up with a different name than the one on their paypal account so i questioned them and got no reply. I suspended their account in WHMCS until i get an answer from them but their account doesn't seem to be suspended :S I have looked in WHM and the account is in the list of...
  7. Stan

Personal or Professional?

When you go out looking for a web host, or when you are talking to your web host, which do you prefer? Do you like your host to talk to you in a straight forward, personal manner or a more professional tone? I personally prefer a host to talk to me in a personal manner. It makes me feel...
  8. Stan

Host bashing rant!

As you know, im usually a calm and mellow person. But this is getting out of hand. So either shut the hell up and mind your own or gtfo... Ok, over the past few weeks i have seen an increase in people intercepting hosts offers with 'is that burst?' or 'arent you with burst?', yes, so what...
  9. Stan

Double space and bandwidth ! Crazy offer from 3rd Rock Hosting! Limited accounts...

Double space and bandwidth FREE! Crazy offer from 3rd Rock Hosting! Limited accounts. Thats right, the next 10 people to sign up to any of our shared or reseller hosting plans will get their resources doubled! Just order your desired plan and then submit a support ticket requesting the...
  10. Stan

Free music VIDEOS!!

Check out http://www.freemusicvids.info for free music videos! Cant find the video you are looking for? Sign up and suggest a video, suggestions are almost always accepted :)
  11. Stan

Registering as a legal UK company? *confused*

Ok, this stuff is really confusing me. I am wanting to register 3rd Rock Hosting as a legal company in the UK. Over the last few weeks i have been having a look into it but it is all so confusing. I cant understand any of this stuff. Was wondering if anyone had some advice or could point...
  12. Stan

35% OFF Shared/Reseller Hosting - FWS Exclusive! Now accepting Google CO & Egold!

Hello everyone, I'm here once again to let you all know about the latest offers at 3rd Rock Hosting! First of all i would like to let you know about an offer we currently have. This offer is exclusive to FWS! Only a community as fine as this one deserves 35% off all of our shared and reseller...
  13. Stan

New Logo, new menu and new slidey thingy mabob - Please review :)

Http://www.3rdrockhosting.com After a few comments i got from the last topic, i decided to put some work into the design. 1) Completely redesigned the navigation, those of you that remember the old one will see a huge improvement. 2) Redesigned the logo 3) Implemented a slidey thingymabob...
  14. Stan

LOL, i just wet myself...

I know, i know, its old news... but it's hilarious!:lol: [discuss= [url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EZ3lw-eNrFk[/url] ]
  15. Stan

burst alternative?

I have not dealt with burst very much, but from what i have seen so far i would rather just drop them. I have spent most of my day today looking into alternative DC's, boy, i never thought it would be this hard. The good DC's don't allow reselling, the ones that do are mega expensive and...
  16. Stan

Common SSH Commands

Common SSH Commands passwd : Change your SSH account's password, options follow after typing to change account password. nano [option] [file]: friendly, easy to use file editor nano –w /home/aquhome/public_html/index.php : your now editing index.php with –w being non wrapping of long...
  17. Stan

WIFI Problems

Hi, got a problem i cant quite figure out :S We have had our main computer for a while now and we have always had it connected to our wireless router for the internet with no problems. Recently we bought a laptop with a wifi card, now when i am on the main computer surfing the net and my...
  18. Stan

^_^ 3rdrockhosting.com - Great discounts on Shared and Reseller Plans! ^_^

^_^ 3rdrockhosting.com - Great discounts on Shared and Reseller Plans! + Update ^_^ Hello everyone! I'm here once again to update you all on what's going on at 3rd Rock hosting :) Well, for a few days we had a lot of trouble with our billing/support system. Support tickets were not coming...
  19. Stan

What would you do?

Ok, so the other day i was looking around for a laptop on eBay. I found a guy that buys, refurbishes then sells laptops. So me being me went and bought the cheapest one that looked reliable enough for me to use. I ended up with a Compaq Presario 1200 for 50GBP and 25GBP postage. Now i bet...
  20. Stan

I'll take one too :)

Can i please have my username changed to plain old 'Stan' :) Also, if possible, can you change the bit of text underneath it to say '3rd Rock Hosting'?
Back