• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

htc touch written by spb?

Is htc touch software written by spb? The home tabs, weather, task man, etc look so much like spb mobile/pocket plus/weather. They have the same 'touch' scroll on the same limited areas. spb mobile doesn't have the cube but it has a similar menu system.
  2. K

DVD player

I just inherited a DVD player - Tedelex te 116 Except it's not my country's region! I have no idea what region it is. Google shows one post forum.ecoustics.com/ asking about unlocking it but no answers. http://www.dvdexploder.com/ doesn't have this brand. Tedelex website doesn't have...
  3. K

camera

Say I have a camera that takes 1000x1000 pictures, and I only want a 500x500 pic. Will it simply use every 2nd pixel only, or will it take a 1000x1000 and rescale it down? Or am I better off taking a 1000x1000 and scaling it in photoshop?
  4. K

ppc2003

I have an ipaq 4150 (ppc2003). Recently, when I turn on the wifi it warns me using a PC card will drain the battery greatly, and confirm whether to continue. Thing is wifi is built in. It has never asked me this before and I'm not sure what I did recently. Any ideas?
  5. K

antivirus

Anyone recommend a Good antivirus that isn't like a nazi? I use Trend now, and when I was finding info on getting my XP key on the web before reformatting due to a virus (which it couldn't detect), it blocked the sites as dangerous. It also blocks any sites that have process info. Eg I...
  6. K

can't click start menu

think I have some virus. there was a popup wanting me to buy some software, which I got rid of, and deleted a rogue avp.exe file and strange folder in \program files\ Deleted these from registry run keys. but still something wrong, PC very slow, can't click anything on taskbar, and gf who...
  7. K

Outlook 2007

is there a way to set the size of the font used in Outlook 2007 interface? names of the folders, preview for the mail items, they are all too small
  8. K

unformat SD card

Is there a way to unformat a digicam SD card?
  9. K

Linksys wifi

I got a new router WRT45G about 1mth ago. But sometimes my connection to it drops out and I have to restart the router to get anything. Restarting the PC wifi doesn't help. Any ideas why? My PC is using ASUS P5B DELUXE builtin wifi.
  10. K

Wii

I heard you can get Wii to play DVD using some special software, but I can't find info?
  11. K

Seamonkey ubuntu

I'm a new user to ubuntu. I installed Seamonkey and it was fine but didn't have the jre installed. I fiddled around and installed the jre in the package manager. Noticing it was 1.4 vs 1.5 already in the menu, I uninstalled it.:confused4 No matter. I rebooted and found Seamonkey would...
  12. K

Mozilla email

I'm using IMAP email, and marking mail as deleted instead of moving to trash. However, I cannot find a place to 'purge' deleted as in Outlook. What do I do with the mail?
  13. K

outlook phone numbers

when entering phone numbers and outlook, it automatically formats by putting area code and '-' into the number. How do I stop this? I prefer having my numbers separated by a space instead of a '-' however it will not let me. I'm also not really interested in having an area code in my numbers.
  14. K

laptop to TV

I have Sony pcg z1r/p it has a monitor out. can I play movies and video out to the TV? I had a matrox monitor to AV adapter from another PC, but it didn't seem to work.
  15. K

problem accessing router

I have an ADSL modem and a wireless router. Suddenly this morning, when I connect to the wireless router I cannot access the Internet. from the computer I can see my wireless router set up, it has the IP address assigned by the ADSL router. But I cannot access the ADSL router setup page via...
  16. K

VirtualDubs

Whats the tool to use for making matroska mkv files or other formats with chapters, since VirtualDubMod has stopped dev at a very buggy version almost 2yrs now? VirtualDub is good for avi but can't do chapters.
  17. K

Hotmail rejecting everything

suddenly this weekend Hotmail is rejecting everything I send? Even when I am replying to friends e-mail sent from Hotmail:confused4 is anybody else experiencing this?
  18. K

Bluetooth headsets

I've been thinking about getting a Bluetooth headset, as I have a new Bluetooth enabled Nokia phone. But then I haven't been able to find many up-to-date comparison reviews. I've read things about the newish Bluetooth 2 specification my phone only supports 1.1, but is it worth getting a...
  19. K

SpamAssassin Configuration

does anybody know where I can get a list of default SpamAssassin scores for things like FORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD etc and recommendations on how to set them
  20. K

search for a file

It is possible to search for a file based on whether it is UTF encoding with signature?
Back