• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

email hosting

Hello I need an email host to host my 1 pop3 mail account. I have my own domain already. Need no more then 300MB mail storage. Please give me prices in £ and i can only pay by Debit card no paypal! Thanks
  2. B

Helm Reseller Hosting

Looking For Helm Reseller Hosting Hello All. I am in need a helm reseller account. Here is what i want: 5-10GB Space 30-50GB Bandwidth With no limits on number of domains hosted, email accounts, sub-domain, mysql database etc. Please give me your best price for per month and per...
  3. B

Review my latest website

Hello. Please can you all review my latest website please. The URL is: http://holidaylettingswitterings.com thanks all.
  4. B

Holiday Letting availability and booking script

Hello. I am looking for a good Holiday Letting availability and booking scriptthat can support more then one letting home. Shows prices based on dates. Allows only set check in dates. I would like a free one but willing to pay a small fee also dont mind if it remotely hosted
  5. B

Palm Tree Gifts

Hello. Me again just using my bfs account. Would you guys take a look at my website and let me know what you think of it? Anything you would change etc? There's still a few more things that need altering but maybe you lot can spot something that needs changing that I can't see...
  6. B

Business moto?

Hi everyone. I'm on my bfs account here. Just need your help. I'm starting up my own online gift shop and it's gonna be called "Palm Tree Gifts". Shops and businesses etc have like a moto I think its called, I can't remember so please correct me if i'm wrong. Like Loreal is: Because you're...
  7. B

Need help with title bit.

Hello Can someone please take a look at my gfs website. It's a gift shop that's due to be launched asap. She likes most of the design but wants something different done with the title bit: "Palm Tree Gifts". She wants it to stand out more. Can anyone give any suggestions as to what to do...
  8. B

oscommerce design

Hello All. Please can some people give me some prices of doing me an oscommerce design. Its for a gift shop called Palm Tree Gifts. We want the site to use white background and blue background around where the shop is. where the links are for the catories are its needs to be blue...
  9. B

Bussiness name

hello Guys, My girlfriend needs some help :angel:. She starting an online gift shop of really nice and spcial gifts. however we are both stuck for a really good name for it. It needs to be 1 or 2 words and/or one of the words being gifts. UPDATE: So fair we come up with: Ocean Gifts...
  10. B

Small Paid hosting needed ASAP

hello. I need a host with the following # Basic web hosting with 50Mb space # PHP 4.2.x or PHP 5.0.x # Zend Optimiser 3.0 # 1 MySQL4 database. # Safe mode off # exec() function must be enabled # CURL # Gunzip Luke
  11. B

Small hosting needed

hello. can someone please give me a small hosting account with around 100MB space and 1GB bandwidth? It needs to have exec() enabled to run a script of mine that gets information from another server. Please add me to msn @ luke.bailey@hotmail.com to talk more. thanks
  12. B

Website needed

hello all. I am in need of a website designer for a one off job. I need a website designed and built for me for a propertie agents. It will need an easy to use system for uploading the properties for sale and for let with search options i do a lience for php my realty...
  13. B

Web Designer Needed

hello all. i am in need of a website designer for a one off job. i need a website designed and built for me for a propertie agents. it will need an easy to use system for uploading the properties for sale and for let with search options i do a lience for php my realty...
  14. B

Domain for Sale!

We have Blitz-Host.net for sale for all your information please see http://www.sedo.co.uk/search/details.php4?domain=blitz-host.net&tracked=&partnerid=14456&language=e thanks!
  15. B

jedi academy hosting

good afternoon my much esteemed colleagues. this is what i need: a uk or Europe based 14 man (12 public 2 private) host that i could put jedi academy siege on. i need minimal space (about 500mb should be fine), no website hosting, no fancy forums nothing along those lines. i...
  16. B

Need a UK based Host

Hello. I am looking for a hosting business based in the UK however servers can be US based. I am in need of a host that has been around for at least two years. I need this host to be very stable have a TRUE 99.9% uptime. (proof is needed!) Requirements: 350MB Space 1GB Bandwidth Cpanel...
  17. B

Where PolurNET ???

hello all, Anyone know what happened to PolurNET, there been offline from live support and not responding to e-mails for the last week. The server i am on with them is down :( Anyone know anything else let me know. Thanks
  18. B

Help with a name

hello all, Well here is a very important request that i need help with. I need a business name that i can use internationally for an IT management/Support business. Anyone got any ideas? Luke
  19. B

Hotspot

hello, I am looking for some software i can use to create a hotspot in my area. i am a small retial shop wanting to offer it out within the cafe next door but i cant find any software to do it with. We have a 2MB ADSL line and a belkin wireless router. Any ideas would be good Luke
  20. B

Someone to take over my free clinets

hello, i am sorry for a host that is willing to take on our free customers. They must offer the follwoing Cpanel 50MB space 150MB bandwith per month Unlimted FTP,Sub-domain and MySql databases Fantastico php ,sql, cgi,pop3 mail and Frontpage Extensions own domain hosting as well Luke
Back