• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Onsite Tech

Hi there, I am looking for an on-site tech living in North London, Stratford. I need him/her to know the following: How to rack a server. How to install/reinstall OS's. How to rebuild a server. How to change parts. Has experience with hardwares and parts. Regards,
  2. N

Five Hosting Templates For Sale! (PSD's Only)

hello, could you please contact me at nameersk [at] gmail [dot] com? Thanks,
  3. N

Blowouthosts.com - Where is it?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=685749&highlight=blowouthosts.com Add him to one of the IMs he has :P Or has everything gone well?
  4. N

Hosting site?

You should have posted it in the Free hosting request section :P
  5. N

Looking for master reseller in Europe

Hello Bidu, I might be able to host you in UK, if your interested please tell me if you want some offers.
  6. N

New Hosting Domain/Website for Sale - Already Earning $$$

hello I might be interested, Could you please email me at nameersk @ gmail.com
  7. N

Have you ever tried controlling your mouse with your foot?

I just tried typing with my legs and controlling the mouse with my leg, wasn't able to. It was really hard to control the mouse, the keyboard I almost achieved in writing my name :)
  8. N

Requring Dedicated w/HyperVM

Dual Opetron 160GB HD 4GB RAM 1500GB Bandwidth HyperVM 15 IPs Remote Reboot $120/month Regards,
  9. N

Ideas for Mother's Day gift?

You might take her out, for dinner. Do something you both like, or you could remind each other off. Watch a film or go to the cinema.
  10. N

24-Play

Hello, 24-Play is a UK company, has anyone ever heard of it? If you used them, could you please write reviews about them here? Regards, Nameer Suhail Khoury
  11. N

Hosting Domain Names (SALE)

A friend I know through MSN, just bid $50 on it. He is called Crazor. Highest Bid for PlanetHost.net: $50 Keep them coming guys. Regards,
  12. N

Oh okay, thanks for telling me in a better way, well I was thinking of doing it. But I did send them an email and I am still waiting for a reply :) Regards,
  13. N

Excuse me? Still didn't get what you have said!
  14. N

Review this funny site please

I like the site, you have a grammar mistake here: "men in the world" I think you could do an area for photos with funny pictures to get more hits :), it looks like your just focusing on getting money from advertisements, I don't think you will get many as it doesn't really have a lot of...
  15. N

Well it was for clients that just didn't renew them, then I renewed them because I thought they had some meaning and unique, well I haven't ever done anything in them, if you are interested please do tell me :) Regards,
  16. N

Well this is the first time I sell domains, I am not sure about BIN pricing about the domains, I do not know what they are worth, I found some unbelievable pricing on a domain pricing, looking for something high like they do :P if that's possible. Thanks Decker for the tips, they are registered...
  17. N

I am taking offers for now, then I will pick up some BIN prices. As I am not sure what will I be able to sell it for. Regards,
  18. N

New Hosting Layout

Well, if you come to me, I would tell you not to use iFrames, as it slows down the loading of the site. You need some designers and coders to tell you more about the site, they would know better :) I hope I was helpful. Regards,
  19. N

review my music site please

Contacted you :)
  20. N

help a brother out

Could you please tell me more about your project? Regards,
Back