• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Garagepages.com *New Website

Could i get some feedback on the new website: http://www.garagepages.com also: if you like the idea, let me know if you want to trade links.
  2. S

globat.com/

sorry bout all the threads...bout what about globat.com?
  3. S

2khost.com

Anyone Ever heard of 2khost.com? if so, any comments? cant seem to find anything in the search area of the boards.
  4. S

If you owned www.Phuck-you.com...

I just purchased this domain: phuck-you.com but im troubled on what to put on it? Any ideas? ---i want it to be a stupid yet funny site.
  5. S

I'll design your site for FREE

basically i have some time on my hands, and i need some work for my new portfolio. If you need a site, ill be happy to do my best to design you a layout, etc. drop me an email, or post here Jonathan shred444@aol.com www.commotiondesigns.com
  6. S

Please rate my nav bar

This is a nav bar on a site i am working on. can you check it out and see what i need to add to make it look better? thanks http://www.roboticgarden.com/newlayout.html
  7. S

Website Design

I have some free time now, and was wondering if anyone needed a website to be built. You make the deal, let me know if you are interested.
  8. S

Flash designing--You make the deal

I have some free time that i could spend working on other people's sites. If you need a flash intro, banner, or anything else, post your site here. I have made a bunch of personal stuff for friends/family. Heres what i can do: animation music sounds buttons user controlled (ex...
  9. S

Website Design---You make the offer/deal

I have some spare time on my hands, so i can build someone a small site for anything. You can check out my site at www.roboticgarden.com as an example. In return, you can offer me: $money hosting forums scripts or anything else. doesnt matter! Post a reply in this forum if you...
  10. S

need host 4 roboticgarden.com in exchange for adverts.

I am looking for a host for a new site i have created. It needs to be free, since the site is a non-profit site, although i will place a link/banner to your site on every every page . all i need is less than 5 mb of space cgi-bin unix/linux server and thats about it! i promise, i'll...
  11. S

Good way to make money?

Does anyone know of the best way to make money using referals? I need this for my site, because i want people to sign up under my referal name, so that i get paid. I use companies like sendmoreinfo.com which pays you when you read emails. anyone know of any other good ones?
  12. S

iframes

Does anyone know how to make something appear on all the pages of a site and when you edit one, it edits all? I've seen this done with javascript before, but its writen with all these document.write things that have to be used on every line. Is there another way to do this using iframes or...
  13. S

flash banner

I've added another banner to my collection of banners for roboticgarden.com. I was wondering if you guys could look at this ROUGH draft, and give me some comments. http://server49.hypermart.net/roboticgarden/flash2.swf Hope you like it! The other ones are located here...
  14. S

Uploading pictures

Does anyone know of a perl script that enables users to upload images to a database, and for the database to post it on a specific site?
  15. S

email clicks

Does anyone know of a program...or know how to make a program that... - emails members of a website - the members must read and click on the link inside the email in order to stay a member - if they do not click on 1 email a week, their account will be temperaraly removed. - the link in...
  16. S

Banners

Hey guys, i created 3 new banners for my site. Could you let me know which one you liked the best, or none of them too. You can check them out here: http://members.aol.com/shred444/banners.html thanks
  17. S

$6 Cpm

Is $6 CPM alot of money for a popup program? I use affiliate target and that is their rate. If so, does anyone know if they have a good reputation?
  18. S

small advertisements

Does anyone know if there is a program that allows you to display many 120 * 60 banner on my site? I need this for the right hand side of the pages, but all i can find is CJ.com. And they dont count the click throughs and sign ups that i get.
  19. S

RoboticGarden.com

I have been working on this new site called roboticgarden.com which allows users to control a robot to plant and water seeds inside a garden. It is all telerobotics which means that you are actually controlling a real robot by pressing buttons on the site. Can you guys check out the site, and...
  20. S

Hypermart Hosting

Does anyone know why hypermart asks for a credit card even though it is free? I only use it to host my cgi programs. Jonathan Ps: Visit www.roboticgarden.com . Control a robot to plant and water seeds inside a REAL garden, and its totally free
Back