• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. iLucas

ComfyHost (utcrazy) - AVOID IF YOU CAN

Isn't that the point, is that they haven't replied to him at all? More than likely, Mark will come back saying they've investigated, the issue is now resolved, and they've taken action against the technician that was assigned to this trouble ticket. I believe, that is what Mark has said in the...
  2. iLucas

Cal Team needs Webhosting

Squad-Host.com, I've actually just started hosting specifically for gaming. The new site is GenGamer.com. I'd like to offer you our Beginner package, which is 250 MB's webspace with 5 GB's bandwidth, in exchange for a link back on each page of your site. However, we do offer cPanel w/...
  3. iLucas

SmackYoMama.net -- First Month -- No Catch!

We're offering our first month without any catch! You won't have any post requirement until May! We offer the following plans, and again, you can have any of them, and won't be required to hit the post requirement until May! ----- Basic + 250 MB's Webspace + 5 GB's Bandwidth 5x...
  4. iLucas

Web host wanted

rudrawadi, Are you willing to post for free hosting? - iLucas
  5. iLucas

Just to let everyone know..Jewlzk.Com

Roland has been up since '04. I don't know his situation now, but as well all do, we eventually move away from the dream world, and get a real job. It's very few and far between that an individual can start a hosting company, and have it support them years down the line.
  6. iLucas

Completewebworks.com Down (Again)

I've had service with Dan every now and again, and the time I was with him, it was very pleasant. There was no downtime that I'd noticed, and I usually view my site every couple hours or so. I will vouch that Dan only has the best service in mind. Not to mention, I've never had a complaint...
  7. iLucas

Dedicated Hosts :)

Grrd, Basic + 250 MB's Webspace + 5 GB's Bandwidth 5x Features No Email Addresses (+14) cPanel Fantastico 5/Request 10/Month ----- Smack 'Yo Mama! - iLucas
  8. iLucas

Request for hosting

by-tor2112, Are you willing to post for free hosting? - iLucas
  9. iLucas

SmackYoMama.net -- Hosting so good, it'll make you wanna Smack 'Yo Mama!

Why the wild name, if you're serious about hosting? It's a name, and has no negative effect on our great free service. We wanted to have fun, and it's a good way to get the party started right! How is your support? We will provide support, of that of a paid hosting company. We'll have...
  10. iLucas

Your Views on Post2Host?

As everyone has already stated, P2H isn't about the money. It's about being a hobby. You can make a little bit of a profit in the long run, but P2H definately isn't something that you should consider being an income.
  11. iLucas

Username Change Request

Thank you, Jan. It's much appreciated. :beer:
  12. iLucas

Username Change Request

Can you please change my name to iLucas?
  13. iLucas

Worst Host Names

I laughed out loud, seriously.
  14. iLucas

Blog

Check your PM.
  15. iLucas

Need Moderators for Forum

Why don't you wait to get members, before needing moderators? I currently only have myself moderating my board, and it's working out fine, because I don't have many members. - Lucas
  16. iLucas

Blog

If you have your own domain, I'll host you in exchange for a link placed in the footer of every page. I'm feeling generous, and it's a church. - Lucas
  17. iLucas

Hosting Request

You're giving negative reputation to a host, that is paying out of their own pocket, for giving you an offer that doesn't match your request? You, my friend, should think about what you're doing. - Lucas
  18. iLucas

Game Host

With those requirements, you should probably go paid. I'd expect you'll be back, if you receive an offer for your request from a free host. - Lucas
  19. iLucas

Network Solutions-Why You Should Boycott

Does anyone remember when you had to pay $90 upfront, for a domain? Those were the good 'ole days, where not everyone had access to a domain. Sure, the price drop has definately helped the Internet develop, but this is a new low.
  20. iLucas

ron paul does not accept evoloution.

MCT, I'm actually in the same boat as you currently are, however, you do need a lawyer to become a legal U.S. citizen. I don't know if this is a decent source, but MTV did a documentary, (True Life: I'm An Illegal Alien), and during an interview with the lawyer (Mexican, attempting to apply...
Back