• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. tandoc

sup /fws/

so liek, /fws/, what did i miss. tandoc.
  2. tandoc

White space?!

sup /html/, i've been tinkering around with my site, and i've run into a problem that i can't quite get around http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spaceql2.jpg http://www.theresonlyonetandoc.com the image always seems to have a 2-3 pixel white line underneath it in Opera and...
  3. tandoc

Snowboarding!

sup /fws/, long time lurker, first (in a long) time poster. I know a lot of you live in winter climates (CANUCKS!) and some of you know that i spent a few months living and working on a mountain in Japan. I picked up and love snowboarding now, and in a few days I'll be heading to an...
  4. tandoc

Been missing for awhile.

Hey guys, just thought i'd drop in and say hi, just let you all i'm still alive. For the past month I've been in Japan (still in Japan too, til early march) working on a mountain at a ski resort. I get to board to and from work everyday, it's ----in awesome. So, belated merry christmas and...
  5. tandoc

Domain Name Sniping

This is generally frowned upon, but I want to snipe a domain name. Namely, my own. I didn't feel at ease sending off a scan of my passport and other documents to some registrar to get my domain back. Luckily, my domain expires in a few hours... Does any body know a good registrar that can...
  6. tandoc

Get my domain back?

I registered a domain with Homing Network (a seemingly dead host, at this point) for a year. I didn't register it on GoDaddy or another registrar, they registered it on my behalf. It's going to expire mid-September. I was wondering, what kind of action can I take to make sure someone else...
  7. tandoc

Highscores

It's in the title. Any game. Any platform. Any era. I just full combo'd the final song in the new DDR-like game 'Moero! Nekketsu Rizumu Damashii! Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 2' on DS. I'm pretty sure my life is complete. For those too lazy to follow the link, I got 9999999. What kind of...
  8. tandoc

US urges scientists to block out sun

http://www.smh.com.au/news/environment/us-urges-scientists-to-block-out-sun/2007/01/28/1169919213362.html before you know it, george bush will redirect the 20000 troops he just sent to iraq to invade the sun instead :P
  9. tandoc

It wouldn't be right

if I hadn't posted in this forum to have my site reviewed at least once in '06. I can't really say I made it all myself, but I think I've changed it a lot from the theme I used. I'll stop talking now, just have a look ;) http://tandoc.net [edit] lol damn, had a look, turns out I...
  10. tandoc

Songs you hate to love.

I've been, uh, soul searching for a month or so, just thinking about stuff. Along the way I found I've been downloading songs from the past, at one point or another that I would've said 'That's a lame song' and secretly kinda liking it. I'm sure we all have them. So I figured that i'd get the...
  11. tandoc

Enter

Most of you probably don't know, or care, about this, but it's something I must share with you. After all, I've been here since the beginning of high school :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equivalent_National_Tertiary_Entrance_Rank for those willing to read up on it. Long story short, I...
  12. tandoc

One Fine Day

You guys have seen me grow up. Maybe not mentally, but I've known some of you guys since before I had hair in odd places, like my chin. Today was my final official day of high school. Many pranks ensued, shirts signed and whatnot. Pictures to come. Some videos of the annual Milk Run. In...
  13. tandoc

Smart Casual?

Okay, In less than 2 days I have a Japanese oral exam. I have no idea what to wear. Seriously. The instruction sheet says to wear 'smart casual'. Being the social butterfly that I am, I have little to no idea what this means. Any ideas? (my wardrobe consists of my school uniform and various...
  14. tandoc

PHP/Ajax album script?

Hi guys, Making a personal website and what would a personal website be without my own gallery. So, I'm looking for, in particular, a php album script that supports categories (inc. sub catgerories), doesn't matter whether or not it is database driven, and if possible, uses AJAX for display...
  15. tandoc

Cheap, yearly-paid hosting.

I'm in need of hosting, preferrably from a company that's been around for awhile, don't want to end up with a host that'll go belly up in a month or two. Here's my requirements: 100mb or more 2gb of transfer/mo or more mysql php PAYPAL - i've no credit card if possible, willing to buy...
  16. tandoc

Snakes on a Plane

Soo... Who's seen it? I just got back from watching it. Plane (haha pun) ----ing awesome. You can't take it seriously, but they've taken every cliché used in Hollywood cinema, put it in one film, added in Samuel L Jackson and created the best film of the year. However, it's not something...
  17. tandoc

eBay psychology..

.. so I want to sell some stuff on eBay. From what I can tell, the best way to maximise profit on anything you sell there is to list it starting a $1, w/ no reserve. However, I also kind of want to make most of what I spent back, so setting a high starting price will make sure I get what I...
  18. tandoc

What did you spend your first paycheck on?

I assume most of us here have part-time jobs, or have had them in their youth, and I've been wondering, what did you spend your first earnings on? I ask this because I recently got myself a job, teaching karate at the dojo I train at. I've decided I'm finally going to get myself a PSP w/ a...
  19. tandoc

PC also died...

Since I don't have a blog... Saturday (early) morning - PC randomly shuts down, assume it's windows. Sunday - PC still randomly shutting down, assume it's windows. Later Sunday - open pc, 12v atx connector fried on both psu and mobo. Went to store and bought new psu and mobo ($120ish)...
  20. tandoc

Happy Valentines!

I know I don't have anything romantic planned... so instead I'm spreading the love by handing out valentines cards! Print some off from http://tandoc.kaosfusion.com/happyvalentines.zip pirate2
Back