• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

surfeasy.info

I'm just wondering what you all think of my new site - www.surfeasy.info (if the domain isn't work please try the IP - 67.18.185.53 The extra pages such as the help, etc aren't working yet but the main bits are. Could you all please let me know what you think of the design? Thank you...
  2. X

3 Templates

HI! I am Jake and have a few pieces of work which I'm looking to get rid of. You can see low quality, shrunken screen grabs of them at http://jake.e8o.com/ . If you are interested I will send high quality versions via e-mail or PM. I am not sure how much I want for them, so offer what...
  3. X

e8o.com | Check please

Hi everybody, could you please check out www.e8o.com and let me know what you think of it. No more default IBF skin either. The whole of the shop is coming soon and newsletters probably even sooner. Does anybody know any good mailing list managers? What do you think of the site? Any...
  4. X

Calling all music fans

Are you fanatical about your music? Do you own a fansite promoting your favourite artist or band? Me too! I am going to be launching e8o.com soon, it will comprise of pretty much 4 or 5 different sections, but all will be interlinked. The sections will be: • Home – general music and...
  5. X

This or that?

I'm stuck, I am now onto my 5th design for my new site and still can't decide on a layout which allows me to fit content in, is good for search engine rankings and looks nice. My two most recent ones, and what I feel are two of my best so far are www.e8o.com/test/ and www.e8o.com/5/...
  6. X

New site

Hi, I have recently acquired e8o.com and hosting, my plan for it is going to be a fan network, allowing owners of fansites to come and promote there sites, and if they want join the network, and also let music lovers come and talk about music and the likes. This is the current layout I'm...
  7. X

A template

I'm not sure if this will raise any interest or not. I am looking for offers of anything to trade with it, maybe some hosting or a domain or something? I am in the UK if it makes any difference. I'm not sure if I'll see any offers but I'll customise it (within reason) to exactly what you...
  8. X

Ms Dynamite; UK R n B Sensation

Okies, my site has been offered a place in the MTV fansite directory so I redisgned in tribute! The content is on the way up hopefully tomorrow, so just review the design please :) www.bionicmonkey.co.uk/dynamite/
  9. X

BionicMonkey; V2 is here!

Okey doke... in a fit of boredom I've redesigned my site. Here.... Do you think it's better than my old one? Here As usual, don't comment about the content or links not working or anything along those lines. Just the design. Also if you're offended by bad punctuation and language stay...
  10. X

Ms Dynamite; UK R n B Sensation

Please review my new site. Don't start on about how I have no content or any of that shit. All I want to know is what you think of the layout. The content will be there when I get around to it later this week and when I am happy with the layout. Also, the counter at the bottom. Don't mention how...
  11. X

BionicMonkey - A new layout too far!

Hi! I have lost count of how many designs I've done for my site so far, but I'm finally happy with this one! Comments, suggestions, anything apart from flaming accepted :rolleyes: Jake - [ Site ]
  12. X

Comments please

Hi everybody, this is the first time i have put my site up here for review, partly because this is the first time i have had a design I have been happy with, but also because there are a certain few here who have a habit of making shitty comments, so before you make one here, think about WHY...
  13. X

Does anybody use Direct Connect?

If you do, which hubs do you find the best, and for what type of things?! ;)
  14. X

yoohoo... meow

http://www.ratemykitten.com so which ones you?! ;):classic2: :biggrin2:
  15. X

make me an offer...

OK.... I am after some new hosting, I guess I will probably be best off with a reseller package of somesort. The hosting may be for the site in my sig, but also to host people who contribute towards the site, I would like to offer people who make an outstanding contribution to the site a...
  16. X

cool names

Ok, if you don't know what is going on about the name of my site, take a look at this thread. If things go pear shaped and I end up having to change the name of my site, I am pretty crap when it comes to names, so I was wondering if any of you could suggest any names I like. The site is going...
  17. X

Copyright

Ok, this morning, when I signed on to check my email, I was surpised to find this email in my inbox... it is as follows: " From: "chip" <chip@bionicmonkey.com> To : <Jake@bionicmonkey.co.uk> Subject : site name Date : Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:29:55 -0500...
  18. X

ASP, would you....

Well I am currently in the planning/first ideas stage of an asp system which will have similar functions to that of PHP-Nuke, it is hopefully going to feature news publication, polss (maybe), a user registartion system, forums and a comments system to add onto the news articles. I was just...
  19. X

swgo.net

What's happening over at swgo.net ?!? The server seems to have everything deleted from it and then just replaced with a message saying "Welcome to server DROPKICK!" :confused:
  20. X

ASP host?

Are there any free ASP hosts apart from brinkster... I have searched high and low and can't find one anywhere :( space doesn't matter... neither does bandwith... much :D thanks... Jake
Back